Oh goodness! That means Lloyd ZX has been released out into this Green Ninja absorbent world! We need to buy him ASAP before all the "MOMMY! I HAVE TO GET THIS! IT'S THE GREEN NINJA!" kids take them all. I, regretfully, lost my chance on the original Kai because of this :cry_sad: , and currently do not want to buy it at $40 of fee-bay. Being that Lloyd is even cooler and even more popular with the show, I can see him going for even more once he's discontinued. I WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!!

Ah yes this has happened to me a lot. Its kinda good that the Ninjago TV show isn't shown in Australia so kids aren't as eager to buy every Ninjago set in existence, not saying Ninjago isn't running away, i'm saying it would be harder to acquire Ninjago if it did.

If Lloyd ZX is finally out I have figured out where i'm going today :tongue: providing its out in Australia that is :sadnew:.

Edited by Wall E2624

Me too. And if I find Lizaru and the other new booster pack I might give him blades and shields too.

Oh goodness! That means Lloyd ZX has been released out into this Green Ninja absorbent world! We need to buy him ASAP before all the "MOMMY! I HAVE TO GET THIS! IT'S THE GREEN NINJA!" kids take them all. I, regretfully, lost my chance on the original Kai because of this :cry_sad: , and currently do not want to buy it at $40 of fee-bay. Being that Lloyd is even cooler and even more popular with the show, I can see him going for even more once he's discontinued. I WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!!

I don't think we'll run into this problem too soon though. :wink: Sitll, better be on the safe side, I'm getting him as soon as possible! And I'm dying to see the rest of his cards! Actually, I've seen them all, just don't know what two of them do. (Three are gree, and one is a scroll. Plus one of the green ones is golden.)

A multi-elemental gold card. I can't wait!

Edited by DraikNova

I don't think we'll run into this problem too soon though. :wink: Sitll, better be on the safe side, I'm getting him as soon as possible! And I'm dying to see the rest of his cards! Actually, I've seen them all, just don't know what two of them do. (Three are gree, and one is a scroll. Plus one of the green ones is golden.)

You'd be surprised... I saw Kai at the Lego Store on January 1st last year. He then disintigrated off the face if the earth.

Being that NRG Jay is the coolest of the NRG Ninja that are $9.99, I have yet to see him or Fangdam in store either. The stores I've checked did have price tags for them though. And now Lego has them off S@H. Same thing happened to Samurai X and Lasha earlier this year (luckily after I bought them) and I never saw them again. This demand thing is really out of hand. Luckily the same thing happened to that Spinner set with Kendo Kai and Rattla and it popped up again after awhile, so here's hoping!

Edited by Penkid11

TRU.com has added NRG Zane, Bytar, Lizaru, and Lloyd ZX :wub:, but he's out of stock :cry_sad: .

Edited by Zachattacx

I have a question; I'm building a snake shrine (staff holder) for the Anacondrai and I would like to ask what colours you guys think I should use?

Really the first colour that comes to mind is purple. Maybe, like the Venomari shrine, you could put the trans-purple snakes around it somewhere. Maybe like the others have tan bricks somewhere. I reckon you need some trans green somewhere and colours to represent rocks. Hope I helped and not hindered :wink:.

Good idea, but there aren't that many trans purple snakes available: only one and that's in a spinner and I don't think buying two spinners just for two parts is really useful.

EDIT: If I order the card shrine I'll get two trans-purple vipers, some tan, some trans-lime, some plants and some gold. I think I'll do that and then add some purple from my own collection.

EDIT 2: The icon for Ninjago on lego's products page has changed! It now features NRG Cole.

Edited by DraikNova

Crisis averted. I should be getting Lloyd ZX from Amazon.com this Thursday. They had 200 in stock and they were gone in an hour at $9.99. *huh* Keep your eyes on it. They said they should be receiving more stock on the 21st.

Wow it's like there were 200 of me *huh* You are certainly lucky to be getting Lloyd ZX, I don't think he is out in Australia as usual :hmpf_bad: . Well at least that means he will be in a few weeks.

Also DraikNova for your Anacondrai staff shrine have you worked out how to make the staff itself?

Yes. I will be using the trans pink stud from series 8 of CMF as soon as it comes out where I live. And today I will check if any of my stores have Lloyd ZX.

Ah, of course I forgot about that piece.

I give you the best of luck hunting down Lloyd ZX! He seems to be an elusive little spinner.

You'd be surprised... I saw Kai at the Lego Store on January 1st last year. He then disintigrated off the face if the earth.

Being that NRG Jay is the coolest of the NRG Ninja that are $9.99, I have yet to see him or Fangdam in store either. The stores I've checked did have price tags for them though. And now Lego has them off S@H. Same thing happened to Samurai X and Lasha earlier this year (luckily after I bought them) and I never saw them again. This demand thing is really out of hand. Luckily the same thing happened to that Spinner set with Kendo Kai and Rattla and it popped up again after awhile, so here's hoping!

Interesting - I got Kai easy in March - the spinner I had trouble with was Zane, if I remember correctly there were only two left when I got mine.

Well, I've just been to the stores and they didn't have any new spinners in either of them.

Interesting - I got Kai easy in March - the spinner I had trouble with was Zane, if I remember correctly there were only two left when I got mine.

Damn you cole, with your awesome green spinner And extreme rarity!

I had the same problem with Cole, until that fateful day when I found him in my local (it's an hours drive but hey it's closest) Toys R' Us store. I had to suffer the usual TRU markup but it was worth it.

Bummer about the Green Ninja spinner. Just to sadden myself even more I found a picture of his spinner and my goodness that is an awesome spinner. :cry_happy:

Allow me to break down this years spinners and boosters by : more popular ~ less popular

-Winter wave (January)

Samurai X, Kendo Zane, Cole ZX vs. Rattla, Lasha, Kendo Cole Booster, Lloyd Booster~ Snappa, Jay ZX Booster

-Spring Wave (March)

Both Kai ZX and Fang Suei were equally popular and dissipated gradually.

-Summer Wave (June)

All sets besides... ~ Tool Pack (Why?)

And My Fall wave forecast sees all spinner/ boosters to dissappear before December.

This was all experienced second hand according to how I saw things go off the shelf. Popularity takes its course. The "more popular" sets dissappeared within a month, while the lesser are gone within three months (excludes Jay ZX booster, this set is still moderately available)

Hope this solves some mysteries.

Strange, I got the Jay ZX booster as my first spinner buy this year, even though I had no compatible spinners :laugh:. And the second spinner set I got from the summer wave was the Tool pack.

Strange, I got the Jay ZX booster as my first spinner buy this year, even though I had no compatible spinners :laugh:. And the second spinner set I got from the summer wave was the Tool pack.

The tool pack was my first summer as well. I had no troubles last year except with Zane. In fact, I got Cole in June, and Jay vs. Frackjaw in December. Anyway, thease latest ones will probably fly off the shelves. :sceptic:

The tool pack was my first summer as well. I had no troubles last year except with Zane. In fact, I got Cole in June, and Jay vs. Frackjaw in December. Anyway, thease latest ones will probably fly off the shelves. :sceptic:

Tool Pack was my third, only because they didn't have NRG Jay or Fangdam where I was looking. This was about mid-July. I got NRG Cole and Spitta almost a month before. Now if I could only get my hands on those other two spinners before they really die out. Also I had saved Kai, Cole and Nya as my last spinner purchases last year. I guess they didn't appeal to me at first. Biggest mistake of my life (so far :wink: ). Luckily I found Cole for $20 but the Fire siblings... I have these big gaps in the fire section of my card collection that taunts me whenever I look. Can't wait for these two to get cheaper in the after market.

EDIT: Lloyd ZX is the Lego top seller on Amazon. Apparently the warehouse won't get them in stock until Thursday, and third party sellers? 300%+ as expected.

Edited by Penkid11