Sign in to follow this  
BaraSH

Hermione surrounded by friends.

wow thats a really good moc. the only thing I think would improve it is a madam Pomfry minifigure but it's still good. I like the windows and the bed :)

Aww this is so sweet :wub:

I love this vignette! The best so far I think! These windows in the background are just perfect! I know their simpel yet so amazing! You don't mind me using that technick in my Hospital Wing filming set do you? :grin: Ron's face combined with that hair is the perfect ron for me and I love the fact you used the old Hermione hair! Harry's face looks quite unapropriate, but I guess he's just happy because he finally got rid of that know it all Hermione! :wink:

The lattle "table" on the side with the flowers on it is also spot on! And I really like the bed too! Simpel, yet accurate and good looking! As usual you got the Minifigures positions right, and Hermione's raised arm is perfect too!! Basicly, this is one of my favourites so far! I like how this one is smaller but higher as the others! So, basiclly : short and sweet! A nice little vignette with as usual, great design and accuracy!

I'd love to see you give the common room a go! Not the hole thing obviously, but just a nice little vig, or a chamber of secrets one!

well, keep up the great work, and looking forward to another one!

I'll join the chorus, a great little vig 'BaraSH'. Fantastic try at getting the windows right...works for me ! :grin:

Keep on casting spells ! :grin:

An excellent scene and very well executed too. The windows are perfect, and I can just imagine the sun streaming through like in the movie. I really love the parts use for the bed, it reminded me of when I was about 8 years old my brothers sister and I would always make hospitals with our LEGO, and would use that exact piece for the bed-end rails (Not so technically done mind you). But I had forgotten. So thank you for reminding me, it looks great.

Also your photography is excellent. Bright clear and focused. There is nothing worse than someone showing off half their hideously messy house behind their MOC. Really well done. :thumbup:

The only thing I would mention is to have a pillow under Hermione's right leg like in the movie, to make her look even more awkward and statue like. Maybe a 1x2 or a 2x2 white tile would work. But that is just my opinion. :blush:

Great MOC! Love the window. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing!

Great MOC! Love the window. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone hear an echo? :tongue: