BaraSH

Half-blood Prince.

Work represents one of initial scenes and the sixth film about Harry Potter. Didn't know, how it to name and consequently named the Half-blood Prince, after all it is the main character of work.

prints-polukrovka_23450.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23451.jpg

Other photos are presented further.

prints-polukrovka_23452.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23453.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23454.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23455.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23456.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23457.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23459.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23460.jpg

prints-polukrovka_23461.jpg

Aah, a new Harry Potter moc! :thumbup:

Nice little Vignette you made there! It catches the scene perfectly. the dark colors you used work perfectly! And the Black and dark grey tones fit the Character perfectly! Putting black tiles to the floor (to represent dark wood, I suggest?) Adds another dimension to what is already a really nice and dark atmosphere! You catched Alan Rickman's position very well, as far as Lego allow it of course! The lamp hanging next to Snape is quite brilliant! It's a pretty simpel design, but works really well! The books lying next to Snape on the table are accurate enough to the movie's pile of papers! The Bookshelves are simpel again, but nice! I like how you chose to use only dark colours for the books, instead of putting in colored tiles! The Fireplace looks a bit small, but when I look to the official picture, I notice that it is the good size, as both lego and real fireplaces reach Snape's head.I might suggest to put a dark tile on the fireplace to get the right look, and then use little plates on places where it is needed!

On a side note, you're really talented at photography! Be careful to have the right focus though! Especially the last two pictures are nice, the furniture on the white background could look like an official lego set advertisement picture! :wink:

The only thing I have to say I dislike in your creation is Wormtail! I understand you don't have the real minifigure, and you can't do anything about it, and you actually did nicely with the parts you had, but I just don't think it fits him that well. But who am I after all? Another thing, it would be nice to have the oppurtinity to see Narcissa and Bellatrix in action there too, if you have these figures of course! And as for the title, the Half Blood Prince works fine, though Snape and the Unbreakable vow sounds pretty good too if you ask me!

I see you're pretty new to Eurobricks! Welcome to the Eurobricks family and I'll hope you'll enjoy your stay here! I'm also hoping to see more from you soon! Are there any new creations planned? Harry Potter, if possible, cause that's what I'm the most interrested in!

Thanks for sharing!

And keep building these wonderful Vigs! :classic:

Edited by Geertos13

AWESOME creation 'BaraSH', you caught every angle and item in that image of Snape reading the paper right down to a pile of books on a side table......a roaring fire too ! :thumbup:

Great work 'BaraSH' and Brick On ! :grin:

My first proper post here so correct me if I am wrong about anything. BaraSH, you have presented us with a fantastic MOC here. I really enjoyed all of the films and books and this scene always stood out from many others for myself. You have represented here really accurately and with great detail compared to more lacking MOCs. The bookcase is well done and the armchair is just great.

Hopefully you will expand this in the future to include more of the house and more of the scene itself. Great!

Great vignette! It looks just like the real scene from the movie, with the piles of books around Snape and how he is holding the newspaper. :classic:

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

This is a really nice vig!

I have the same opinion about the armchair as Miss Kyle does. I really like it!

-Aredhel

I really like the set up. I think you captured the scene well. The light brick really adds some depth to it all. And can't go wrong with Severus. I'd like to see more of his residence. Keep up the good work!