frogstudio

MOC: Black Falcon's Castle

Hi to al!!!!

I've been organizing my collection during the weekend and decided to grab the chance and picture all my MOCS (some are several years old). I'll be posting them during this week, so, if you're interested in this one, check them out... :)

Amongst my MOCS is my Black Falcon's Castle, which is half MOC / half official (those who know your Classic Castle sets well, will find a few of them merged into the castle). Hope you like it. Comments are welcomed...Cheers!!!

bf_castle_001.jpg

bf_castle_002.jpg

bf_castle_003.jpg

bf_castle_004.jpg

bf_castle_005.jpg

bf_castle_006.jpg

bf_castle_007.jpg

bf_castle_008.jpg

bf_castle_009.jpg

bf_castle_010.jpg

bf_castle_011.jpg

bf_castle_012.jpg

bf_castle_013.jpg

bf_castle_014.jpg

bf_castle_015.jpg

bf_castle_016.jpg

bf_castle_017.jpg

bf_castle_018.jpg

bf_castle_019.jpg

bf_castle_020.jpg

bf_castle_021.jpg

bf_castle_022.jpg

bf_castle_023.jpg

bf_castle_024.jpg

I really like the colors used. The Black Roof and the blue and yellow highlights. Made this a real nice looking MOC in my opinion. I also like the small guard house, it was a nice touch. :classic:

I really like the colors used. The Black Roof and the blue and yellow highlights. Made this a real nice looking MOC in my opinion. I also like the small guard house, it was a nice touch. :classic:

Many thanks for your comment.. Got to thankTLC for the yellow highlight though... :)

I always like seeing MOCs of older Castle themes, and this is no exception.

The walkway leading to the drawbridge was a good idea, and I'd love to see a ship docked by it. :wub:

Another MOC 'frogstudio'.......your camera's batteries must be flat by now ? :laugh:

Now this is a castle and it even has the feel plus look of a period castle would have been ! :grin:

Brick On 'frogstudio' ! :grin:

Another MOC 'frogstudio'.......your camera's batteries must be flat by now ? :laugh:

Now this is a castle and it even has the feel plus look of a period castle would have been ! :grin:

Brick On 'frogstudio' ! :grin:

Yep.. took quite a lot of photos this weekend! Many thanks for your comment and for taking the time to see all my MOCS. :)

I enjoy looking at your creations!

I love all things Black Falcon related so this is a must see. I like the overall design. I think it has a nice flow to it. I like the size of your army and the barding. I have been looking all over for barding ideas. But I wouldn't know how to apply it or to make a new barding mold.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

I really like how you incorporated the Black Falcon's Fortress into the castle :wub: . The tudor walls are nice as well.

Great MOC!

Great build. Black Falcon's always work. Guess I need to make pics of the combo I made from old leo castle and the first bf castle...

I really like how you incorporated the Black Falcon's Fortress into the castle :wub: . The tudor walls are nice as well.

Great MOC!

Well!!! Someone spotted it!!! If you look closer, you'll find other classic sets incorporated into the design (sets 6062 and 6040).

Many thanks to all for your kind comments!!! :)

Wow! I always liked the classic castles Lego used to make and this MOC is a great representation of what a much larger Lego classic castle would have looked like. Great job 'frogstudio'!

Sorry for resurrecting a 4-year-old thread, but I can't for the life of me find which set(s) those white wall panels with black stripes are from. I can only find them in red or yellow. Anyone?

PS I love this MOC. Discovered it by googling for classic castle MOCS, which I'm planning to do myself (hopefully) soon.

Edited by lego tripper