LegOscar

New Architecture Set for 2012?

A friend of mine who is really into the LEGO Architecture stuff found this while googling for new sets:

2011-21016.jpg

Looks like we've got a small eiffel tower coming next year!

I'm no expert, but the image looks like a fake/pretend to me. that isn't the normal "confidential" seal for one thing.

That looks very fake. It's possible it's some kind of prelim placeholder, but more likely it's a complete fabrication. I do hope there will eventually be a small-scale Eiffel Tower set in the Architecture line, but it will not look like that.

The architecture sets are built on a very small scale, with a lot of pieces. That things doesnt look to have more than 20 or 30

That looks very fake. It's possible it's some kind of prelim placeholder, but more likely it's a complete fabrication. I do hope there will eventually be a small-scale Eiffel Tower set in the Architecture line, but it will not look like that.

The architecture sets are built on a very small scale, with a lot of pieces. That things doesnt look to have more than 20 or 30

Certainly doesn't look up to par with other sets in the line. The proportions seem very off. Very lame looking IMO. You almost can't even recognize that it is the Eiffel Tower. Besides the base is not in keeping with the style of the rest of the theme.

Edited by sharky

As for me; better next time.

I very much hope there won't be a next time. Generally, EB members don't take too kindly to being duped. :sceptic:

Topic closed.