Sign in to follow this  
Giovanne

[MOC] Blacktron Battrax

Hey!

Here is another Blacktron MOC. :thumbup:

Blacktron C-23T "Battrax"

A all-terrain vehicle in service with Blacktrons since 2008, the "new Battrax" is used to deploy unmanned starfighters in wars and battles, today, the Blacktrons has a great army of C-23Ts, more than 10,000, this don't is good for LCSA, since the LCSA don't has a good rival for it. :devil:

642 pieces were used in this MOC.

501.png

502.png

504.png

505.png

Brickshelf folder.

Comments & Critics are welcome. :wink:

I think I'm in love. Is it modular like the original?

Thanks if you liked it! :thumbup:

Sorry, but it don't is modular :sad: ,when I was building it I forget that the original was modular. :thumbdown:

I think most BlackTron sets were modular. Either way, great homage to the original!

Keep the Brick Alive!

~Bayonet

Thanks for the comment, Captain Bayonet!

I need to build modular Blacktron MOCs... :look:

Very impressive design for a Blacktron vehicle, especially with the effective detailing overall. I'd love to see this in brickbuild, any plans of doing so?

Nice modern rendition. :thumbup: I would like to see it in real Lego to give it a better examination.

The original Battrax was an unusual set, it didn't look very "Legoland" but more like a MOC in comparison to pretty much every set outside of the Technic brand.

Hello!

Another great LDD redesign of a classic space set. It is very well done with a good design concept. Like your other redesigns of your series this one is slightly larger than the original and fits well together with your previous models. :classic:

What I find a bit funny are the alternating black and yellow squares on the sides which give it a little "TAXI"-look. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks for the comments, KielDaMan, Artanis I and Legostein!

KielDaMan and Artanis I - At this time, I have no plans for a real version of the MOC. :thumbup:

Legostein - Thanks again for your comment, the black and yellow squares originally were just a detail, these details in the side of the Battrax are made by the Blacktron astronauts, the astronaut owner of this Battrax maybe is a fan of Taxis. :laugh::thumbup:

Thanks again for all who liked this MOC. :classic:

The vehicle looks fantastic regardless, and it probably would be easy to make it modular if you so desired.

The vehicle looks fantastic regardless, and it probably would be easy to make it modular if you so desired.

Thanks for the comment, KDog!

No, it would be hard to make it modular, sorry. :thumbdown: