Fuzzylegobricks

Rescue Minifigure Decals

Hello everyone, I haven't posted a topic here in the MCW forum before but have helped people with the decal wish list.

I have made some decals for Coast Guard workers, and a EMT (Emergency Medical Technician).

Here is the first one:

Coast Guard Officer

With life jacket and blue uniform.

Front

picture_19remake.png

Back

picture_17remake.png

Next is a:

EMT

Raincoat.

Front.

t5g80.png

Back.

gnig.png

Many more soon! Please comment :classic:

Edited by Fuzzylegobricks

A pair of nicely done torso decal sets FLB, I like the EMT one better. How come the Coast Guard decal doesn't follow the standard torso shape?

Nice coast guard decal and the EMT is good. :classic:

Is there any chance you could post the coast guard one without U.S. on the back?

Nice coast guard decal and the EMT is good. :classic:

Is there any chance you could post the coast guard one without U.S. on the back?

Sure!, any country to be exact? :wink:

A pair of nicely done torso decal sets FLB, I like the EMT one better. How come the Coast Guard decal doesn't follow the standard torso shape?

Hello KielDaMan, I have changed the CG uniform to the standard shape of the torsos.

What do you think? :classic:

These look very good, Fuzzylegobrick. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Thanks Fuzzy! :sweet:

I don't mind no county on the back, as I'm using your lovely decal for my LEGO city coastguards :classic:

Thanks again!

I think the typefaces aren't quite right for these.

Do you mean these? " :classic: "

Thanks Fuzzy! :sweet:

I don't mind no county on the back, as I'm using your lovely decal for my LEGO city coastguards :classic:

Thanks again!

Your very welcome. I have planned built 12 different decals for Coast Guard minifigures, I will post em when possible,

If you want me to make you a special torso for your minifigures just tell me. :wink:

Awesome, I'm a paramedic myself so I may have to decal one of my figs for fun now

Awesome, I'm a paramedic myself so I may have to decal one of my figs for fun now

Please stop resurrecting months-old topics with one-liner comments. Thank you.

Please stop resurrecting months-old topics with one-liner comments. Thank you.

Please stop over-moderating. Thank you.

Please stop over-moderating. Thank you.

I'm sorry if my efforts to keep the place clean look excessive to you. I don't know what you think, but I do not see it as a good practice when a new member comments on a number of old threads in a row just to say how much they like a MOC, or in these cases a custom, pushing down more active and up-to-date topics. Moreover, we generally ask poeple to contribute to the discussion, when resurrecting older topics. Comments like 'Great job' 'I like it' 'That's perfect for my project' (or more or less nerdy variations of these) do not add much to a conversation and can be sent via the PM system.

I'm sorry if my efforts to keep the place clean look excessive to you. I don't know what you think, but I do not see it as a good practice when a new member comments on a number of old threads in a row just to say how much they like a MOC, or in these cases a custom, pushing down more active and up-to-date topics. Moreover, we generally ask poeple to contribute to the discussion, when resurrecting older topics. Comments like 'Great job' 'I like it' 'That's perfect for my project' (or more or less nerdy variations of these) do not add much to a conversation and can be sent via the PM system.

Isn't that what this is here for though? To search through and find things you like and share what you made and grab ideas from one another? I don't see why someone who made an awesome MOC a little longer ago than the most recent should be pushed aside for something that may or may not be any better to the viewer.

With me I prefer fire, ems, rescue, swat and zombie apoc type custom stuff but there isn't a lot on the front page of these forums or in any forum for that matter lately, so either I can not contribute at all by giving kudus or trying to strike up a conversation with people who have similar interests or I can, either way I don't see what the issue is. Best case scenario a conversation gets revitalized, worst case it gets bumped back down and thats the end of it.

Just my own opinion though. Sorry for trying to network and find groups / individuals with a similar interest as my own pertaining to Lego MOCs