What is the best program to use to generate a parts list off a LDD file? I know this thread might be somewhere but I couldn't find anything.

Downloaded that, it sounds like a neat program but I was hoping for something a little less technical. Is this the only one? Also my system can't run LDD Manager

Downloaded that, it sounds like a neat program but I was hoping for something a little less technical. Is this the only one? Also my system can't run LDD Manager

What kind of system do you have?

Well at home I have a Mac, at work I run Windows 7 64bit

Ah, well, yes it doesn't run on Mac. But it does run fine on Windows 7.

Only Windows 7 32bit I thought, can anyone running a 64bit confirm?

LDDManager works on my computer and I have a windows 7 64 bit.

Edited by legolijntje

You might have issues if you install the 64-bit version of Office, but Microsoft recommend that you use the 32-bit version, even on a 64-bit OS, unless you have very specific needs such as very large and complex spreadsheets.

Would anyone be willing to run my LDD Fire Truck through and get a parts list? Its only 3-400 pieces. Many duplicate pieces too.

Would anyone be willing to run my LDD Fire Truck through and get a parts list? Its only 3-400 pieces. Many duplicate pieces too.

Anyone there?

@ Mrcool1804: Sure, I will generate a parts list for your Fire Truck after I get home from work in about 10 hours. I have LDD Manager and operate LDD via Windows Vista. If you e-mail me your LDD .lxf file to LudersDG@MSN.com , I will send you your Parts List (in both Excel and PDF file formats). I'm curious to see what it looks like!

@ Mrcool1804: Sure, I will generate a parts list for your Fire Truck after I get home from work in about 10 hours. I have LDD Manager and operate LDD via Windows Vista. If you e-mail me your LDD .lxf file to LudersDG@MSN.com , I will send you your Parts List (in both Excel and PDF file formats). I'm curious to see what it looks like!

Thank you a ton! I've emailed you.