Sign in to follow this  
Cygnet

Scooby Doo Villain - The Woodsman

woodsman-final.jpg

This was a design I submitted for a Scooby Doo Villain contest on Flickr. 'The Woodsman' was one of the baddies from the movie Camp Scare.

A big thanks to Morgan who coached me through the process. :classic:

No LEGO were harmed in the making of this figure, as all modifications were done in GIMP.

Questions and comments welcome!

Thanks everybody!

Justin is right. I used GIMP to 'digitally' customize the figure. In fact here's the original I started with...

DSCN1562.JPG

I had a second pic with the hat for the part combination. I added a band of color and pattern on the hat. The arms are Woody arms that I colored and then added highlights to. The torso was of the Series 4 Monster. The waist cape was also colored and trimmed. In all it took me about a week to design and execute.

I don't think you need me to tell you how great this is Kyle. But I'll say it anyways. This is great. You really have a knack for the digital customization, and I look forward to future works like this.

-Omi

I don't think you need me to tell you how great this is Kyle. But I'll say it anyways. This is great. You really have a knack for the digital customization, and I look forward to future works like this.

-Omi

Thanks man I really appreciate it! I think it's safe to say that after reporting on minifigures for over a year, I have quite a few ideas that I'm dying to get on the screen (as the case may be). :wink: