kyphur

Over 200 Lego Star Wars Sets plus lots of Minifigs

I just want to thank my fellow EBers who have been in contact with me regarding these sets (regardless of if we were able to make a deal or not), it's been fun seeing how others view & feel about some of these sets.

I've decided to do a raffle for everyone who deals with me, this includes outright sales & trades.

Here are the raffle prizes:

5683672452_6afdd8c0b6.jpg

So far I've had 9 deals (Sales/Trades) that have moved 22 Star Wars Sets from my house.

Starting Tomorrow I will do a random raffle selection each Friday for the next eleven Fridays.

My daughter will pick a numbered piece out of a bag that will select one of the 11 prizes.

Then my wife will pick a piece with the name of someone who has Purchased/Traded with me up to that date.

The Person wins the Prize, I pay for shipping.

Here's how you enter:

Either Trade with me or Purchase something from me.

For each $50 (or portion thereof over $20) in value of the transaction you get 1 raffle entry.

Examples:

--> Purchase $20 - $69 = 1 entry, Purchase $70 - 119 = 2 entries, etc.

--> Trade $20 - $69 = 1 entry, Purchase $70 - 119 = 2 entries, etc.

How is Transaction Value determined?

For purchases it's the amount paid not including shipping & paypal fees.

For trades it's the amount I value the sets you get from me for the purpose of the trade. For example if I say Set 10199 is valued at $145 and you traded me for it then your transaction value is $145 which gets you 3 entries.

Entries are only removed from the pool when they win. This means everyone who has already completed a transaction before the drawing tomorrow will be entered not only in tomorrow's drawing but also in all future drawings unless they win.

Winning only eliminates the entry that won, not the person. If you have 5 entries you can possibly win 5 prizes.

As of right now there are a total of 51 entries for the first Prize Raffle tomorrow.

Good Luck everyone, Raffle Results will be posted in the thread each Friday.

No real names will be posted, Just website/Username (as I have this posted in more than 1 place).

Edited by kyphur

And the first Raffle Prize is.....

30051 MINI X-Wing Fighter!

Drum Roll Please.....

The first Raffle Winner is.....

FBTB User schlectus!

Congratulations, your prize will be shipped next week.

And the second Raffle Prize is.....

30054 MINI AT-ST!

Drum Roll Please.....

The first Raffle Winner is.....

FBTB User SDIronClaw!

Congratulations, your prize will be shipped next week.

Sorry the raffle is running a little late, here are the results for the thrid drawing (Friday May 20th, 2011):

And the third Raffle Prize is.....

30051 MINI X-Wing Fighter!

Drum Roll Please.....

This week's Raffle Winner is.....

EuroBricks User Drock!

Congratulations.

What would you take for Jabba's Sail Barge? (price and trade)

Replied via PM...

What would you take for Jabba's Sail Barge? (price and trade)

Opps, couldn't reply via PM (new user restriction?)...

I'm asking $215 for it which is currently the lowest price on BrickLink. That price does have a little room to move though.

For Trade, I'm looking for trains. The first post of my thread lists my wants in order of desire.

I will trade you a power functions set 8293 for any star wars set. If you want to see what comes in it just click here: http://powerfunctions.lego.com/en-US/products/default.aspx#8293

Also does the star wars sets come with the minifigs?

All of the sets have thier MiniFigs.

Since I can still purchase 8293 for $30 that's what I'd be willing to give you in trade value for it but shipping to Australia is expensive so I wouldn't be willing to pay shipping on a deal that only included an even-up trade for that set.

Edited by kyphur

June 1st, 2011 my prices will be increasing by 5% with the exception of the UCS Falcon (10179) which will increase by 3%.

This is due to the added expense of selling my collection through BrickLink. Don't get me wrong, their fees are fair and I'm not making a statement about that. You see, this is my personal collection that I spent 6 years assembling (both in the sense of finding/purchasing and building) and I first listed the items for sale on 2 forums that I frequent (fbtb.net & eurobricks.com) so my initial pricing structure didn't include BrickLink Fees.

I am removing the Google Documents Spreadsheet and BrickLink will become the only venue where what remains of my collection is listed. Until June 1st I will still sell directly to members of Eurobricks & Fbtb at the currently listed (discounted) prices as shown on BrickLink.

See the first post for the link to my BrickLink Store which lists everything still available and my asking prices, EuroBricks Members see below for how to buy from me DO NOT USE BrickLink's Ordering System. The link is simply for access to my updated inventory & prices (as a reference). All Serious offers considered, PM me with offers. All offers will be considered in the order they are received. On June 1st, the prices increase by 5%.

For EuroBricks Members PM me here with the sets you want, as soon as we have an agreed upon deal I will remove the item(s) from my BrickLink inventory. If a BrickLink member purchased an item before we've agreed on terms then they will get it. EuroBricks Members will get my items for 3% off the current asking price (as there will be no BrickLink Fees).

I will offer the following volume discounts for those who purchase 3 or more sets in a single order:

3 Sets = 5%, 5 Sets = 10%, 8 Sets = 15%, 11 Sets = 20%

My goal is (and has been from the start) to get these sets that I love & cherish into the hands of other collectors at a fair price. I have intentionally priced most of my sets to be the lowest priced COMPLETE set of it's kind on BrickLink and I think even after the increase that will be true for over 90% of my sets.

Edited by kyphur

And the fourth Raffle Prize is.....

30005 Stormtrooper on Speeder Bike!

Drum Roll Please.....

EuroBricks User EdBrick!

Congratulations.

Edited by kyphur

And the fourth Raffle Prize is.....

30005 Stormtrooper on Speeder Bike!

Drum Roll Please.....

EuroBricks User EdBrick!

Congratulations.

Wow cheers dude :) really cool- another stormy for my death star!!

Very generous- Thank you very much

All the best, Ed

I have a old steam train set and a big box of track but some of the track is damaged i have 4 swithches and mabie 10 years ago i bought a 100 package of track i am interested in getting rid of it but i am in a similar situation and am trying to trade off my starwars collection if you have any old pirates sets i would be seriously interested in a trade

I have a old steam train set and a big box of track but some of the track is damaged i have 4 swithches and mabie 10 years ago i bought a 100 package of track i am interested in getting rid of ... if you have any old pirates sets i would be seriously interested in a trade

I don't have any complete sets but I do have many Pirate MiniFigs, and some Ship parts such as cannon, masts, rigging & sails.

If you're interested please provide more info on what you have (exactly what set is the old steam engine, pics of the track etc) and I'll dig up all of the Pirate pieces I have.

Maybe provide an e-mail addy so we can discuss a trade.

I don't have any complete sets but I do have many Pirate MiniFigs, and some Ship parts such as cannon, masts, rigging & sails.

If you're interested please provide more info on what you have (exactly what set is the old steam engine, pics of the track etc) and I'll dig up all of the Pirate pieces I have.

Maybe provide an e-mail addy so we can discuss a trade.

ok i have the 4535 express deluxe and a buch of track my email is andrew.r.savage@gmail.com

And the fifth Raffle Prize is.....

20017-1 BrickMaster PoP Dagger Trap! Hey that's the one prize that isn't Star Wars...

Drum Roll Please.....

EuroBricks User Nebraska!

Congratulations, looks like you'll something extra in your box at BrickWorld!

And the sixth Raffle Prize is.....

30050-1 MINI Republic Attack Shuttle!

Drum Roll Please.....

EuroBricks User White Cat!

Congratulations, your prize will be included in the box with your second order!

Sorry this is late, Raffle Drawing for 6/172011:

And the seventh Raffle Prize is.....

30050-1 MINI Republic Attack Shuttle! That's two in a row!

Drum Roll Please.....

EuroBricks User Nebraska! Our first two time winner!

It was a pleasure meeting you a BrickWorld.