Sign in to follow this  
vahkimetru

Have you ordered any of the new Toa yet?

I'm soo ordering two toa Jallers, one for me, one for my cousin's bday! X-D

How 'bout you guys?

VM Is Back!!

O

U

i got the latest catalog. the bionicle playsets have interesting parts. the toa minifigs also use the exo-force robots arms as arms. the good thing is they come in interesting toa colors, ie blue, white, red, green, etc.

I recently recieved my Toa Matoro. I can say that I am not disappointed. The Inika are some of the best Toa yet. Now I just need to try and save up the cash for the rest of em....

Donations are welcome ;-) X-D

I tossed my "Canister of the Month" , Hahli onto my order when I put in for the UCS AT-ST last weekend...I should have her on Monday...can hardly wait *wub*

I want Hahli first. However, I will wait for Vezon and Fenrakk to come at Shop at Home to order her. If V&F isn't available in a week, I'l order a few Toa.

I agree, some of the best Toa yet.

Shakar

Well this also begs the question of, if you're only getting Toa one or two at a time, which ones are you choosing first? I couldn't decide between Matoro, Nuparu or Hahli so I had the Wife choose for me deino.gif

I'm thinking Jaller or Kongu will be last in line...depending on any interesting character developments in the books that is ;-)

Well, Hahli is my favourite, I love those bi-coloured parts. After her, my favourites are, like you, Matoro and Nuparu. Matoro has a great colour scheme and sword. From Nuparu I want his claws and mask. Not that the shoulder mounted launcher isn't cool. I just find disppointing that he no longer has his signature orange. But that can be easily modified.

The other three are just a level lower than the others...but I'm still buying them.

Shakar

I ordered Jaller today.I can't wait till i get my hands on him,so i can post a review of him!!!!

I ordered Jaller today too! My bro is getting a Hewkii!

Yay Inika!!!!!!

Review coming before the end of the month!!! :-)

Say,i ordered Jaller yesterday with invoice on Shop@Home,but when should he arrive?Just wondering :-) .

I'll check for you, but I think, since it takes at most 4 days for my area, and your in europe, it should be to you probably around the 20th to 25th of July. Once, again, I will check, hope this helps for the time being.

It'll take a while,but i'll entertain myself with my custom Inika.Maybe i'll upload some pics and show you guys...

Please do! I'd love to see our first modded Inika.

It's not a modificated Inika,but a completely custom Inika-like Toa. ;-)

Anyway,MY JALLER ARRIVED YESTERDAY!Although the neck hip joint and the shoulder armor move a lot,he is really awesome.Also,his sword glowing at midnight is AWESOME.

Edit:

I HEREBY CLAIM THE SECOND PAGE!

Edited by Kahgarak

Edit:

I HEREBY CLAIM THE SECOND PAGE!

This is not BZP. Nobody gives a damn when a new page starts.

And stop leaving huge gaps in your posts...

Anyways, Kongu and Matoro arrived today. Pretty good - woulda preferred Metru heads with 'proper' masks though.

-Tilius-

Metru heads suck. Not only they look bad, but they look so squashed on Piraka and Inika. If you want better heads and masks, do this:

1)Remove the head (if you want to call it like that anyway)

2)Remove the chest armour

3)Put the neck joint one hole below

4)Attach the chest armour again

5)Over the headless 4 rod / neck, attach a Toa Olda head

6)Put a mask over the face.

Simple as that.

By the way, I don't understand the need of claiming the begin of the page. You just happen to be the one who posted the first post of a new page. That's all.

Shakar

I agree that Toa Olda heads look better on the Inika than the sphere-heads or Metru heads.However,putting the Matoran's original mask on sometimes ruins the color scheme (depends on which Inika you give his/her original mask).

My Toa Jaller should be here soon! It shipped.

PS. You are very lucky Kahgarak, I thought it would take longer for you to ship!

Yay Toa Inika! *y*

I haven't pre-ordered any of them, but I'll be on the lookout, altough, I have a new plan of attack. Soon, I'll be in Seattle, and I'm gonna be stuck there for some time, so...

I can't live w/o toys accompanying me, so...When I see them there, and I will, I'll buy all 6 of them like that, zip and zap.

then, I'll be accompanied by them, just like the first time I lived in Seattle, when I got the Olda...oh thank Mata Nui for sentimentalism.

Congrats on that,VM.I got Jaller and believe me-he's cool.But the top Zamor in the Zamor magazine keeps falling out of the magazine.

Yes they are.I wonder what the combiner model for Nuparu,Hahli and Hewkii,Toa Jovan,will look like...