Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Wicket's Hardsuit

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I thought I'd combine Steampunk and Chibi with a bit of Ewok cuteness.

wicket1.jpg

After the Battle of Endor, the Alliance helped the Ewoks improve their technology to defend against future invasions.

wicket3.jpg

wicket4.jpg

"This beats throwing rocks at 'em!"

wicket2.jpg

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

:laugh: Nice job, Mood. Love how the steampunk elements blend right in with the rest of the walker and the color scheme.

Awesome mech! The combination of steampunk with sci fi is great. The mech fits the generall colour scheme of the Ewoks and it is nice how you used the treads as gears!

Awesome mech! Cool looking claws on the feet! Nice to see the the hands can grab and lift, increases the enjoyment factor. The browns are nice, goes well with Wicket's look. And the steaming is great, fits into that steampunk genre, but I think Ewoks would prefer if it was clean burning.

Love the steampunk MOC's, keep up the great work.

Cute, but badass at the same time. Love it! The bear claw feet are my favorite part, they really separate this from other steampunk/ mech creations. I also like the gears made out of tread links, creative.

Is that earth orange that you're using for the upper part of the mech?

Wow this is really great.

blogged

My favorite parts are definately the arms and hands.

Poor Imperial troops :laugh:

Thanks for sharing your work with us once again.

Cute, but badass at the same time. Love it! The bear claw feet are my favorite part, they really separate this from other steampunk/ mech creations. I also like the gears made out of tread links, creative.

Is that earth orange that you're using for the upper part of the mech?

Thanks! Yes, that's earth orange. originally, I was using orange, but realized that the minifig's hood is darker. After pillaging some SW sets, I had enough dark orange for the build:)

Wow this is really great.

blogged

My favorite parts are definately the arms and hands.

Poor Imperial troops :laugh:

Thanks for sharing your work with us once again.

Thanks for the comment and thank YOU for blogging me again:)

That's really cool, I don't normally comment on starwars MOCs but I do have a soft spot for steampunk :wub: good use of the dark orange to go with the Teddy Bear :laugh::thumbup:

I love it! Another excellent creation Mood, you really are the SW steampunk expert! :thumbup: The brown-orange color scheme is simply perfect for Wicket. Now nobody will mess with the ewoks if they have this hardsuit around. What's ironic and funny at the same about this is the cute and innocent look of Wicket while manning this destructive machine. :laugh: