lcs

Free stuff........ Pay it forward

All right, let's do this. Leerooooooy Jenkins!

Just in case I also have these boat weights (2 x black, 1 x red):

x149.gif?0

I will graciously accept SilentMode's Boat Parts.

It may be a while before I start posting my stuff but I can assure you it will come. (in small quantities)

Sorry about that but I just sold a whole lot of unwanted stuff on Bricklink

EDIT: I will also take your red row boat if you still have it lying redundant.

Edited by RubeusHagrid

I have about 30 each of these that I have no use for.

4150px1.gif

3069bpx19.GIF

3957.GIF

Any interests?

Edited by JCC1004

I have Duncan Bulk from hero factory and have no real use for him.

I can give parts or the whole figure.

Shouldn't we have an index at the first post of who has given and who has received so we know who owes and who is owed? Perhaps a mod could step in to manage this thread?

Shouldn't we have an index at the first post of who has given and who has received so we know who owes and who is owed?

Sounds like a good idea, as long as all of you guys can keep up and regularly post info on what's available and what's not.

Sounds like a good idea, as long as all of you guys can keep up and regularly post info on what's available and what's not.

Well all of SilentMode's stuff except the Catamaran half is now gone (hooray!)

I have a blue cap :classic: if anyone wants it

has anyone got the following...

Batman minifigs as they are really expensive to buy

spider man minfigs

and some weapons like guns?

Also this old window brick

I have about 30 each of these that I have no use for.

4150px1.gif

3069bpx19.GIF

3957.GIF

Any interests?

Do you still have those JCC1004?

I think I'm interested in something like 5 clocks, 5 of the other printed thing and all the bars, I'll find a use :wink:

Plus I still have Duncan Bulk, some good ball-joint parts to build a mech or to do some bionicle MOC if you're in bionicle.

Don't hesitate to ask me for a specific part!

Edited by Decale

Do you still have those JCC1004?

I think I'm interested in something like 5 clocks, 5 of the other printed thing and all the bars, I'll find a use :wink:

Replied via PM.

I have two printed parts to give:

41747pb19.gif?0

41748pb03.jpg?0

One is a left side and the other one a right side, but if you already have the other side, you can complete it.

They seem quite rare (appearing in one set) but are of no use to me and I'll be happy if someone want them!

Great Idea!

I have a couple of 'flesh' coloured faces and hands if anybody is interested, not sure how many - I'll sort them out and upload a pic.

Edited by brickyrob

Great Idea!

I have a couple of 'flesh' coloured faces and hands if anybody is interested, not sure how many - I'll sort them out and upload a pic.

Yes, I'm interested! Especially female ones; do you have any?

Great Idea!

I might be interested in them, depending on what they are.

(and just in case anyone's wondering, I will be listing some stuff in the next few days)

Plus I still have Duncan Bulk, some good ball-joint parts to build a mech or to do some bionicle MOC if you're in bionicle.

Don't hesitate to ask me for a specific part!

...Wait... you're giving Duncan Bulk for away for free?!

Do I have to pay shipping?

Great Idea!

I would like them! (I'll get some items up as well)

...Wait... you're giving Duncan Bulk for away for free?!

Do I have to pay shipping?

I am.

PM sent

Here are the Flesh heads and hands I have available,

I think it's only fair to give Gregorovich first pickings - as he was first to show interest.

Gregorovich - post here with which parts, if any, you want - anybody else who's interested, feel free to post after Greg.

flesh.jpg

Here are the Flesh heads and hands I have available,

I think it's only fair to give Gregorovich first pickings - as he was first to show interest.

Gregorovich - post here with which parts, if any, you want - anybody else who's interested, feel free to post after Greg.

What is head 4 from?

I would need smilie heads and the Qui-Gon one (6)! If possible, head number 5 and 7 would also be great. And I've got some parts to give, too, of course. For example all 2 stud wide window parts in brand new condition from the creator windows & doors set. But also an Adventurers white suit torso (from Senor Palomar). :classic:

Edited by Enpaz

What is head 4 from?

In all honesty, I could'nt say - I occasionly aquire the odd fleshy mini fig, and have use for their torsos, legs, and gloves, but no use for their heads and hands (favouring the tradditional yellow skin for all my lego folk!)

I'm sure somebody else will tell us though.

I would have thought it came off a SW mini fig rather than any other theme but....????

I wouldn't mind aquiring that head number 6, It would look really good on my fleshie Qui-gon with obiwan head that came in the republic cruiser set...

Thanks, brickyrob, for giving me first choice. I'm only really interested in female minifigures, so none of those heads tempt me too much. So they're free to anyone else who wants them. Thanks for the offer, though!