Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

Great New Piece for Castle: Baldrics!

Great shot of it here looks like the baldric will fit a normal Castle broadsword and perhaps great sword!:

5443999203_7340f2c47f.jpg

So far, it comes in three colors: dark brown, black and white.

Yes I also saw this piece and thought it would be good use for Castle too, I'll probbaly give to all my military leaders. Their are so many great and useful pieces from the POTC line.

Good thing I collect pirates, so I don't have to buy them from bricklink. :wink:

Great shot of it here looks like the baldric will fit a normal Castle broadsword and perhaps great sword!:

5443999203_7340f2c47f.jpg

So far, it comes in three colors: dark brown, black and white.

I noticed this too. I hope it fits for the castle swords. But I am betting against it. The size looks the same as the PoP sheath, which sadly didn't fit the castle swords. Nonetheless, its a awesome piece!

I noticed this too. I hope it fits for the castle swords. But I am betting against it.

This picture from FBTB's photostream shows how the pirate sword fits the baldric. There's some room left, but not much - I'm not sure if it's enough for Castle swords. I certainly hope so, of course.

Great detail pic. The chunk of blu-tak under his foot is kinda funny but explains how they get they to stand up so well in these displays.

The chunk of blu-tak under his foot is kinda funny but explains how they get they to stand up so well in these displays.

Captain Flowers sees no blu-tac... :look:

Anywho, I do like this piece, so thank you for finding such a nice clear shot for us. I am starting to doubt it will fit a regular mini-fig sword though...

Captain Flowers sees no blu-tac... :look:

I suspect you are not looking at the same picture as tedbeard - he was refering to another picture I linked to. If you can't see blu-tac there either, I suggest vision tests. :wink:

I suspect you are not looking at the same picture as tedbeard - he was refering to another picture I linked to. If you can't see blu-tac there either, I suggest vision tests. :wink:

Well then... :sadnew:

:tongue:

I agree that it is a great piece, but probably won't fit if the figure is using the armour piece.

No but it could fit with a quiver. I see many sword armed rangers coming...

I'm neither a pirate or castle collector but find many uses for various pieces, anyways my guess is that it will fit :classic: probably a little squeeze but fit nonetheless. Try now and measure a pirate sword against a castle sword.