Sign in to follow this  
jonwil

ideas for building criminals/thugs?

Does anyone have any ideas for minifigs parts/accessories to use for building thugs/criminals?

Specifically weapons is where I am stuck, there just arent that many that look good...

One suggestion 'jonwil' is the baseball bat, very handy in a street fight or that bloody scene in The Untouchables....where big Al plays baseball with a guy's head. :devil:

Of course, if you go to Brickarms and alike you will find plenty of weapons.....old school and modern....the question is what era ?

Brick On ! :grin:

and don't forget the worker's tools. the hammer, screw-driver, spade or just the plain old rod will also do.

An idea I have is to do a small Lego Mafia, the 'don' or boss with this torso. The rest of the mafia would wear suits, their weapons would be tommy guns and baseball bats. If you're after just petty thugs and criminals then TLG has a wide array of weapons/utensils, just have a look on bricklink, if it's guns then brickarms is the place.

@lightningtiger: That was a good scene :tongue:

For guns, I'd say the LEGO revolver would be good, and also the SW clone pistol used by the commanders now.

Thanks for the tips, ended up going with a Batman pistol and a set of BrickForge brass knuckles for my courtroom scene (where I have an outlaw motorcycle gang member on trial for drugs charges)

Will hopefully be placing an order for some BrickArms in the near future once the tan cricket bat is available (the Zombie Defense pack isn't available to Australia)

Need to place another BrickForge order too (but waiting for the next mould of products to do that)

I always used some revolvers I got with the old western sets, and the hammers from pretty much any mechanic set for my criminals. then one time I went that's getting old, I'm giving this criminal.............a.......hm.........A ROWING PADDLE! so apparently there is a criminal in my city going around beating people to death with an Ore. LOL