Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Red Scare Mystery - Chapter Nine

I would like to search his bed, rip off the sheets, check under the mattress etc..

:hmpf: Children...

Councilman, how was the Chief acting when you had him over for dinner?

That's a good question. Let me just recall that...

And the proceed up to the roof.

I would like to check if the roof has a chimney, and if the chimney is big enough to fit a person.

Do you think Santa Claus might be a commie? He does wear red, you know. :laugh:

Councilman, how was the Chief acting when you had him over for dinner?

Lets go to the roof!

I'd like to be the first on the roof

I'd like to clonk Stevie on the head with my cane, and tell him to be careful. Then, I'd like to let the police officers go first.

"Ow!" Stevie says.

Chief Fields and Officer Harrison climb up the ladder onto the roof. There's a chimney, a railing, and a few boxes in the corner of the roof.

I would like to follow the group to the roof and see if anything looks out of place.

Also, what buidings touch the apartments?

The Hotel and the roof of the Town Hall.

That's a good question. Let me just recall that...

And the proceed up to the roof.

"Oh, yes, now I recall. He was normal and calm, he acted the same way he had for all the years I've known him, which is curious because we knew the Congressman was arriving the next day. You would think he would be nervous if he was a communist spy." Ackerson says.

I would like to check if the roof has a chimney, and if the chimney is big enough to fit a person.

It is not big enough to fit a person.

I would like to check to see if any of Mr. Ackerson's shoes in his apartment or that he's wearing match the footprints made in the empty apartment.

None of the shoes in Ackerson's apartment match the footprints made in the empty apartment. Also, his shoes were already checked.

This chapter is almost over, just a few more actions on the roof if you need them.

Chief Fields and Officer Harrison climb up the ladder onto the roof. There's a chimney, a railing, and a few boxes in the corner of the roof.

I would like to climb onto the roof as well. If no one else got to them, I would like to have a look through the boxes.

Is it possible to cross safely from this roof to the roof of the Hotel or the Town Hall?

The boxes! The boxes! My kingdom for the boxes!

<ahem> I mean, I'll help search the boxes.

I would like to climb onto the roof as well. If no one else got to them, I would like to have a look through the boxes.

Is it possible to cross safely from this roof to the roof of the Hotel or the Town Hall?

The boxes! The boxes! My kingdom for the boxes!

<ahem> I mean, I'll help search the boxes.

Captain FlowersCouncilman Ackerson helps Farmer Alan look through the boxes. The boxes all have money and gold in them.

I will join the others on the roof. Are the boxes in the corner dry or do they look like they were here during that rainstorm we had a few days back?

James climbs onto the roof. The boxes are dry, like they were recently put there.

There's an eerie silence throughout the town, as though it were abandoned save for the roof of the apartment building. The normally populous streets of Alabatha are quiet, and empty. There is an ominous feeling, a general nervousness in the air. Four of their citizens were gone, three killed, one detained never to be seen again. The townspeople know there is not much time left in this day, but they can not do much to change this. All they can do is try to solve the mystery.

End Chapter Nine, this topic, and Chapter Eight's topic, can now be locked please.

Make sure to get in ALL NIGHT ACTIONS. That's right, at the end of every chapter is now night. PLEASE GET THEM IN TO ME IN THE NEXT 36 HOURS OR THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED. See why in the Discussion Thread.