vladoniki

MOD: 4954 – Model Town House

Here is my modification of the great Creator set 4954.

Originaly the set looks like this:

022243665.jpg

And now...

022277149.jpg

Back side

022277153.jpg

Movable wall...

022277154.jpg

...and an interior

022277157.jpg

022277161.jpg

Comments and criticism are always welcome! :classic:

Great MOD! The house has a nice look to it and a well-designed interior. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks! The second floor is not ready. I will post pictures when I am ready with it. The idea for movable wall is because of the second floor, otherwise the house has to be modular type. :classic:

Edited by vladoniki

I have 4 of these sets, i really like the design, also the combination with the separate garage. What i mostly like is th clock...a very creative idea of making a pendulum! It is a beautiful set with lots of tan bricks !!!!

Good work !!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Good idea with the opening back. Looking forward to another floor!

Great job! FYI, it is single family house not townhouse.

FYI, "Model Town House" is Lego's official name for this set.

Oh nice, I really like the modifications that you did with the Model Town House vladoniki, especially the opening back wall which is a pretty neat additional playable feature. I'm also looking forward for your second floor renovations that you'll do. Good job so far! default_thumbup.gif

Much better, now that you have those matching hinges at the wall base. :thumbup: Looks clean. Now all you need is to furnish the upstairs. BTW I like how you left out the stairs... They take up to much room for interior locale. Roots of open backs. Really wish I came outa my dark age before this set was discontinued. :cry_sad: Can't wait to see the finished mod. Keep up the great work :classic:

Very nice indeed, to me it looks like a combination of Modular and Classic with the removable rear wall as long as no ones behind it when it opens...splat! :laugh:

Do you think you can squeeze in a toilet of some sorts and/or a kitchen? I always think there can be never too much detail as long as it isn't over crowded :wink:

Cool mod :thumbup: