Sign in to follow this  
sam89

Light-up minifigs

Nothing too amazing, but jindroush at http://www.kostky.org has posted a list of the sets that include minifigs that have something that lights up. Some of the sets aren't certain which minifigs will have the light-up lightsabers, but you get the general idea. I added the brackets for the Wookiee set and the Clone Turbo Tank:

7237 City Police Station (Policeman with torch)

7257 Star Wars Ultimate Lightsaber Duel (Anakin + Obi-Wan Kenobi)

7260 Star Wars Wookiee Catamaran (It is not certain, but it is most likely Yoda)

7261 Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank (I'm hoping it will be Ki-Adi-Mundi as he pilots one of these in the film, but it could be any Jedi)

7263 Star Wars Tie Fighter (Darth Vader)

So I'm assuming that no other Star Wars sets will come with lightsabers, just the sets listed above.

This could make sense for the tie fighter to come with vader... Now a shame that it is the wrong fighter. or maybe in episode III vader is using a standard tie.

Now I'm curious about the price

I know the pic, butit comes fom the dealer's catalogue so it could be wrong. I hope it is. Definitly...

Imagine what we could build with a good old tie set like the first which came out with this free stormi

I dont understand what the logic would be for lego to give us a vader with a normal tie, unless it also comes with a tie pilot then that make a bit more sense :(

Guys, why are you complaining?? We are getting another tie!! :oD

But I would guess that these sets will be a bit more expensive if they all come with lightsabers.

And, if they are like what we have heard.. that there will be a hole in the box with "Try Me!" on them, then most of them won't light up as kids will constantly do it and waste the battery.

..unless, the lightsabers energy is controlled by the force meaning it will have unlimited power!! :P

Jon.

The catatlog is wrong, we already proved that.

Maybe at the time of this movie the TIE is what Vader uses.

"The catatlog is wrong, we already proved that."

I hope I hope :o

The Tie that Vader uses in order to kill Luke in Ep4 (ofcause) isn't a normal Tie isn't it ?

"The catatlog is wrong, we already proved that."

I hope I hope :o

The Tie that Vader uses in order to kill Luke in Ep1 isn't a normal Tie isn't it ?

Ep. 1? Kill Luke? *wacko* :D

I think he means episode IV, which is the first of the OT.

He tries to kill Luke when they are in the trench in the death star, when Vadar is in his special tie.

Jon.

The special tie is called a tie advance to be more precise. It was a proto only made for vader's use

Ah yes, thats it. Thanks Jipay!

I could not remember its name, all I could think of was Darth Vadar's Tie or.. hehe, special tie! :P

Jon.

I think he means episode IV, which is the first of the OT.

He tries to kill Luke when they are in the trench in the death star, when Vadar is in his special tie.

Jon.

I know Jon. I was just acting stupid. :D ;)

Before TLC made me getting back in Legos and Episode 1 made me getting into Star Wars, I always thought the TIE Advanced is called TIE Interceptor... But nowadays I know I was wrong.... ;)

Before TLC made me getting back in Legos and Episode 1 made me getting into Star Wars, I always thought the TIE Advanced is called TIE Interceptor... But nowadays I know I was wrong.... ;)

Same here, and I still get confused over the whole deal. 8-)

BTW... Any luck with the SW Smiles?

Wow, that's great!!! :D

I'll re-order the smilies when I made the missing ones, yours will be in the list for sure... (And I'll add it to the next smilie pack, if you want to... ;))

Nice job there mahjga, very accurate.

I can't wait to see what other smilies we get in smilie pack 2!! :)

Jon.

I could pixel some extra smilies, and I'm up for requests, but I don't know who else is working on them, so that we don't both make the same smilies...

Mahjqa, I made the previous smilie pack and I already made more smilies for the next pack (not many though)...

So if you want to create some, just tell me which and I can tell you, if they are already made or not... ;)

Thanks for your help!!! *satis*