Enpaz

What did you do on New Year's Eve?

I watched the A-Team from 7:30pm right up until midnight, than I had some pepperoni and went to bed. This was a rather lame New Years Eve for me, I usually go out...... :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Ratshot

Went to dinner at our country club at 6pm, got home at 8and watched tranformers 1 and two with my parents in the home theater, then at 1 went to my friends party. Twas a good night indeed!

VBBNHelmutArmorarmor1.png--{VBBN}--VBBNHelmutArmorarmor1.png

I watched killer klowns from outer space and stayed up until about five. :classic:

I hate New years. Always have, always will. Just another excuse for stupid people to act even more stupid than usual. And this year was no exception. people across the street form us had a party and were setting off fireworks starting at PM. The closer it got to new years the more people that showed up and set off more fireworks. Well shortly after 12, the started up again. Must have been 30+ people out front. Right when they were setting off fireworks a couple of police cars pulled up. Needless to say everyone ran. Some even jumped fences into peoples yards. By AM there were probably about 10 police cars out front arresting people. With all the commotion we didn't get to bed till around AM.

In the morning found a couple neighbors cars damaged from people jumping on them trying to run from the cops. So for me, this is the best time of the year. The farthest time till the next new years.

I hate New years. Always have, always will. Just another excuse for stupid people to act even more stupid than usual. And this year was no exception. people across the street form us had a party and were setting off fireworks starting at PM. The closer it got to new years the more people that showed up and set off more fireworks. Well shortly after 12, the started up again. Must have been 30+ people out front. Right when they were setting off fireworks a couple of police cars pulled up. Needless to say everyone ran. Some even jumped fences into peoples yards. By AM there were probably about 10 police cars out front arresting people. With all the commotion we didn't get to bed till around AM.

In the morning found a couple neighbors cars damaged from people jumping on them trying to run from the cops. So for me, this is the best time of the year. The farthest time till the next new years.

That sounds like quite an eventful night you had there 5150 Lego, with all of that happening. There always has to be someone who goes too far with the celebrations. :sceptic:

~buddy~

I hate New years. Always have, always will. Just another excuse for stupid people to act even more stupid than usual.

I agree with that statement. There's loads of idiots out there on New Year's Eve. You wouldn't believe the number of accidents caused by fireworks and shit!

I enjoy New Year's typically. I try to go have a good time usually, but this year, my fiance had to work the next morning at 8 am. So we watched a movie and ate food. Not bad, but nothing too exciting.