5289456652_4cc3499c56_m.jpg

Big Boss was the codename of the legendary soldier who founded the U.S. Army Special Forces Unit, FOXHOUND. He was also the founder and commander of Militaires Sans Frontieres, the "military without borders", which led to the creation of Outer Heaven in South Africa. Big Boss later helped the small nation of Zanzibar Land achieve independence in Central Asia, becoming its head of state. Big Boss was considered by many to be "The Greatest Warrior of the 20th Century" and a brilliant military leader and was hailed as a war hero by admirers and feared as a tyrant by his enemies. As a result of the Les Enfants Terribles project, he was the genetic father of Solid Snake (his subordinate and later nemesis), Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake.

Prior to earning the codename of Big Boss, he served as a field operative for the CIA black ops unit FOX (Force Operation X) which was founded by Zero and the apprentice of The Boss under the codename of Naked Snake during the Cold War.

This fig is based on his appearance in the ending of Metal Gear Solid 3 when he salutes the Boss' grave.

*Saber-Scorpion for face decal.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

The fig looks great, Omicron!

I really like the head and the torso... the symbol on the beret is also nice!

Good job, man.

I'm not familiar with the real Big Boss,

Oh he isn't a real person. Just a badass dude from a video game. :D

-Omi

Woops, not sure how I missed that. Most of the time I do give credit where credit is do. So don't think I would claim it as mine.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron