Masked Builder

MOC: Collectible Minifigure Speeders

I would think that this goes here as they're Speeder bikes. But I got my Series 3 Alien and I just had to make something for him so he got a speeder and Collectible Minifigure Speeders was born. These are the three I've added to the pool over on Flickr.

img_2091-1.jpg

Alien.

img_2030-1.jpg

Gorilla.

img_2103-1.jpg

Spaceman.

More on Brickshelf. (When moderated)

Just lovely. The shape is nice and smooth, and the colour schemes suit the minifigures. The aliens bike is a favourite, not too big and not too small.

Thanks for Sharing :thumbup:

AWESOME and COOL speeder bikes, but I do agree with ISC a banana speeder now that would be different ! :laugh:

Keep up the COOL stuff 'Masked Builder' and of course keep on MOCing ! :sweet:

I'd like to request that the topic title be changed to "Collectible Minifigure Speeder Collection." Thanks.

Just lovely. The shape is nice and smooth, and the colour schemes suit the minifigures. The aliens bike is a favourite, not too big and not too small.

Thanks for Sharing :thumbup:

Thanks! The Alien's bike is my favorite too.

Some really nice speeders. I would have loved to see the gorilla on a banana speeder though :laugh:

Here you go! (Not mine of course, picture is link)

5277872730_0fddd9ae55_m.jpg

Those are very nice collection of speeder bikes MB! I really like the sleek overall design of each and one of them. But among the three, I think the Space Squid Alien's speeder is the best most especially because of the the matching color scheme. Great job on these! :thumbup:

Nice concept, I like that you make one for the gorilla, someone who would usually never have something like that, very fun.

Not just the colours but the shapes of the speeders suit as well. If you make some others (although I'd imagine pink and dark green would be hard to come by) that would be cool.

Thanks everyone! Glad you like them!

Not just the colours but the shapes of the speeders suit as well. If you make some others (although I'd imagine pink and dark green would be hard to come by) that would be cool.

I do plan on making some more.

Great idea, small and stylish. I'll probably borrow a few designs for my bounty hunters to fly around in because I tend to get carried away and make things huge xD

Loving these bikes and the ones on Flickr. I actually prefer your design to the banana bike, just because I like the smooth look with the more detailed figure. Now, a smooth banana bike...