Sign in to follow this  
DarkShadow73

1H2011 Models available at TRU Online

Went into the TRU website last night and the 1H2011 models are up and available. Not much of anything interesting except the 8069 Backhoe Loader. I checked the 2 local TRU stores in my area and they weren't there yet, so went ahead and ordered 2 of them online as the 'b' model looks interesting and the official Technic website has the alternate instructions already on there.

Went into the TRU website last night and the 1H2011 models are up and available. Not much of anything interesting except the 8069 Backhoe Loader. I checked the 2 local TRU stores in my area and they weren't there yet, so went ahead and ordered 2 of them online as the 'b' model looks interesting and the official Technic website has the alternate instructions already on there.

And, how do they look in real life :laugh: ?

tru_hdrLogo.gif

112910_SS_TRU_FS49Store_20C.jpg

The US online ToysRUs website has 8 Lego Technic models available, with free shipping if you get more than $49 worth of goodies. You can switch the country flag on that website to see if they have deals for your country.

pTRU1-8996185_alternate1_dt.jpg

Edited by DLuders

The US online ToysRUs website has 8 Lego Technic models available, with free shipping if you get more than $49 worth of goodies. You can switch the country flag on that website to see if they have deals for your country.

No, I can't switch the flag. A few years ago there were also ToysRUs'es in the Netherlands, but they were taken by another company and now it's called ToysXL. :sad: Now we in NL can't get such things/ offers/sales.

Edited by legolijntje

ToysXL has it for 59,95

On the dutch trading site Marktplaats it is available for 46,60..

I will get one next year for sure :)

Edited by bord4kop

The 8069 is real nice, even the b-model, bought 2 of them. Not quite as nice as the coveted 8455, but for $59.99 USD a very nice first half of the year set.

Don't feel too badly, I live in west Michigan, USA, and no stores have or are going to carry any of them, including the 2 TRU stores in my city, which is the 2nd largest in the state, both of which usually always stock the Technic sets. They stocked all the summer sets including the huge 8043 Excavator until it was pulled from the market because of the LA issue in late August which they didn't stock again when it was re-released in November, the 8053 Crane, and the 8052 Container Truck, but mysteriously they aren't going to carry the 8069 Backhoe, 8067 Mini Mobile Crane, or the other 1st half Technic sets, they are available only online. Odd...

I love the little ones for 2011, a pity the stores around here will only have them around June =P