Hinckley

Harry Potter Winter Break Contest

Deadline on 1st of feb. means that I can still upload today, right? :grin: But seriously, if it's ok I'd like to upload my entry somewhere in the afternoon. Thanks, Jan/Mr.Brick

Deadline on 1st of feb. means that I can still upload today, right? :grin: But seriously, if it's ok I'd like to upload my entry somewhere in the afternoon. Thanks, Jan/Mr.Brick

Until midnight US Central Standard Time. :wink:

:thumbdown:

No collages or split frames.

Does that mean I have to remove my last picture? I thought it was necessary to use a 3-in-1 picture there to show the functionality. Otherwise I would have to have made a video, but it is not that much of a good function to warrant it. :laugh:

Does that mean I have to remove my last picture? I thought it was necessary to use a 3-in-1 picture there to show the functionality. Otherwise I would have to have made a video, but it is not that much of a good function to warrant it. :laugh:

I guess it does. I'm sorry. :cry_sad: I didn't notice this had been used before the question was asked. I'll make sure to put that in the rules next time.

This contest is nearly over, good luck to everyone who participated! I know of one person who wont get top prize (me) :laugh:

This contest is nearly over, good luck to everyone who participated! I know of one person who wont get top prize (me) :laugh:

Oh yeah? Well I know who's getting last place! (Me) :tongue:

Seriously though, I don't stand a chance. Great entries all around! :thumbup:

I hope I improved my entry enough last week to get some votes. We'll see.

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

This contest is officially closed. The voting thread will be up within 24 hours. Best of luck to everyone and thanks for making it such a successful contest. There are some really fantastic entries out there. :sweet::thumbup:

It was a great contest and kudos to the guys for running it.

I'd love to see another contest soon. May be something along the lines of everybody doing one room out of Hogwarts Castle itself??

Yeah, I loved this contest too! The building and watching other's creation alike! I like the idea of antoher HP contest in the future. A Hogwarts room theme seems cool!

Hi All,

I have to say, being in one contest with you is already a pleasure. So amazing works, and it goes to Admiral Ron , and Cralegoboy, who would not have to be so unsure about their MOCs, since I have checked every entry, and I have not found any, that would not stand a chance in this competitions, good luck to everyone, have faith in yourselves, as I have faith in my Shell Cottage, too, even if it is a very classic one, because I believe in the power of classic LEGO thinking. Build on, all of you, see you soon in another contest, hopefully.