Sign in to follow this  
vahkimetru

What would you want a new special month to be?

I'd want an Exo-Force Month, or maybe a town one. By the way, when is the next specail month?

Oh, cool! Oh and a question that has pushed me for a while, if you don't mind me asking, what is with you and the *wacko* sign? :$

I'm new here so I don't know what a special month is all about. So...what is a special month?

Josh

Well, I wasn't around here when they did them, but from what I know, they are months with forum events revolving around a certain theme.

Yeah. In the past special months, we've changed the skin, the head that lights up when there is a new post, the header, and even the front page. We would also do various things involing that theme, like all change our avatars, etc. :-)

Basically, special months is creating a new atmosphere on EB !! This passes by a cool change of design of the frontpage and forums, skins and colours. Its also a way to explore a theme more in depth !!

I enjoy creating the caption contests: taking a pic of a special month MF and placing it in a totally different atmosphere X-D

Check our past special months fun here !!

Hope this little explenation helped you !! Stick around for Batman Month soon !!

*yoda*

Yeah. In the past special months, we've changed the skin, the head that lights up when there is a new post, the header, and even the front page. We would also do various things involing that theme, like all change our avatars, etc. :-)

Oh wow, that sounds fun! I look forward to the next one.... :-D

In the past we have done- Viking month, Harry Potter month, Halloween month and most recently Spongebob month. I believe that is all of them, but I could be wrong.

In the past we have done- Viking month, Harry Potter month, Halloween month and most recently Spongebob month. I believe that is all of them, but I could be wrong.

Nearly all good LV ;-) Spongebob was not a special month per se, it was just adding a skin because we had the first exclusive pics of that theme ;-)

*yoda*

Lets go old school with a Classic Space month, that would be cool. Back to the roots!

Morten

Lets go old school with a Classic Space month, that would be cool. Back to the roots!

Morten

i've been thinking about that as well... i don't see any reason why we shouldn't have "months" of old themes... as long as we don't exagerate and as long as poor jipay and apo can handle it... :-P