Morgan19

Battle Beasts

Anyone who grew up in the 80s or early 90s probably knows what Battle Beasts are, right? I'm putting a few of my BrickArms prizes to good use... :laugh:

View the all 9 figures in the Battle Beasts gallery.

Can't say I fit either of those requirements, but I can see you have done a fantastic job with these figs!! :wub:

The combinations of the torso's and printed legs, then the help of the BA pieces and these figs are spot on!

Man do I want that chaingun so baad! :wub:

Great job as always M19! Looking forward to seeing more custom figs from you. :sweet:

CF

My childhood happened to be in the late 80s/early 90s but somehow living in a remote country has deprived me of these "Battle Beasts". But I must say those are very excellent customs, a quality work we've always seen from you Morgan19. It's nice to see how you perfectly combined lego parts, custom pieces, and (if my assumption is correct) official Battle Beast figure heads to create these wonderful figures. My favorite among the batch is the Ultra Unicorn and the Jagged Jackrabbit. Again, truly an impressive work worthy of your MOC Expert tag. default_thumbup.gif

Nice Morgan19.

I saw these on Flickr and instantly fell in love with Spy Pirate Pig's goofy expression :laugh:

You should do a brickarms review with that prize...that would be awesome. This custom is great, eye-patch is very well done, sng the pig himself is awesome!

Err, sorry to break your bubble, but they're eraser heads... :tongue:

Actually? Well that's a bummer. :sceptic:

I still love these! :laugh:

It's a bummer to creatively use items that were never intended to be paired with LEGO? You're hard to please! :laugh:

m19

It's a bummer to creatively use items that were never intended to be paired with LEGO? You're hard to please! :laugh:

m19

I'm not saying it's worse. I just got worked up thinking you hand made the heads, which would've been awesome, but erasers are just as good too :grin:

BTW, were the erasers Battle Beast themed?

BTW, were the erasers Battle Beast themed?

Not even remotely-- they're just cute Japanese woodland creatures in (mostly) pastel colors. About as pacifist as you can get, I'd say.

m19