diabloiij

Any lego customizer for hire?

hello, I need someone that have the skill and tools to customize a Lego part for me.

I need someone to cut the black visor part of the new Boba Fett helmet out. The cut needs to be very very exact and sanded down

very nicely. I can compensate your work with cash by PayPal. (I will pay for shipping both ways as well) If you do not want cash I have sets and figures available as

well. Please PM me. thank you guys in advance.

Edited by diabloiij

Just Wondering what kind of cash are we talking here.

Sorry I just couldn't resist saying that :tongue: , but anyway I am sorry I have no skills in that department. :sceptic:

Maybe I could help you out. I neesd to see if I have all the tools, and what do you have in return? :grin:

Also, what if it goes wrong? I'm 99% sure it won't if I have all the tools, but you can't be too sure.

Maybe I could help you out. I neesd to see if I have all the tools, and what do you have in return? :grin:

Also, what if it goes wrong? I'm 99% sure it won't if I have all the tools, but you can't be too sure.

Hi, if u really think u can get the job done right, i can send u 2 helmets just to make sure. PM me if u are interested.

Maybe that's an alternative:

Woody64

4938709496_46f97bbeee.jpg

nice you made that?

You mean like this?

4916872538_cf7f4e3a83.jpg4916231919_c0ea1ca04e.jpg

yes exactly, but the visor in the picture got cut off too much. I want the cut to be just the black portion only. BTW did u made the cut yourself?

No, that's by PEDRO-79 on Flickr. And the only reason he made the cut that big is so the fig could look through.

sorry, I wouldn't trust myself to do that kind of delicate cutting, beside's his helmet is so lovely, how could you cut it? :oh3:

Good luck though! :sweet:

CF