Sign in to follow this  
XimenaPaulina

Muunilinst 10

4900607336_f4d698fa20_z.jpg

The Muunilinst 10 was a group of Advanced Recon Commandos and standard clone troopers led by ARC Captain Fordo that consisted of three ARC lieutenants, and seven infantry clones (two were killed in the Battle of Muunilinst). The survivors were reinforced with heavy gunners and additional troops and were sent to Hypori to retrieve the surviving Jedi of the Battle of Hypori.

4900607182_d2852abc96_z.jpg

This is actually not my first attempt at customizing minifigs, but simply my first time to show one of my recent customs in the MCW – the Muunilinst 10 ARC Troopers which is part of my ARC Gunship MOC at the SW forum. These ARC Troopers are made from regular clone troopers with custom helmet prints, ARC gears, and weapons. Here they are:

Captain Fordo

In his ARC Trooper Gear, with red-printed helmet, red arms, custom red ARC pauldron, custom printed communication antenna, standard anti-blast kama and two standard hand blasters

4900016125_bc742cff5d_z.jpg

Heavy Gunner ARC Troopers

The three Heavy Gunner ARC Troopers sport blue-colored ARC pauldrons, blue-printed helmets, blue arms, custom printed communication antenna, standard anti-blast kama and specialized weapons: portable rocket launcher (left), modified heavy blaster (middle), and Z6 rotary chaingun (right)

4900016377_9478cbdecd_z.jpg

Regular ARC Troopers

The six other ARC Troopers also sport blue-colored ARC paudrons, blue-printed helmets, blue arms, custom printed communication antenna, standard anti-blast kama and custom DC-15a rifles. One ARC Trooper has double blasters.

4900608018_9d1f95b796_z.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parting shot:

4900016703_eb3f961422_z.jpg

Well, I hope you liked it. C&C's are welcome. default_classic.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Those are really cool figures! Did you use sharpie for the color on the clones helmets? If so, thats one of the best sharpie jobs I have seen on a clone trooper. Also, did you make the guns that are very accurate that the blue troopers are holding, or did you get them from somewhere?

As usual, great job. I love the custom weapons, and the marker is really clean :thumbup:

Those are some beautiful minifigs.

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks darth yogi.

Those are really cool figures! Did you use sharpie for the color on the clones helmets? If so, thats one of the best sharpie jobs I have seen on a clone trooper. Also, did you make the guns that are very accurate that the blue troopers are holding, or did you get them from somewhere?

Yep those are good ol' reliable sharpie custom prints, I'm glad you liked it. Regarding the weapons, the DC-15a rifles are custom weapons I bought from eBay, while the three heavy weapons (portable rocket launcher, modified heavy blaster, and Z-6 rotary chaingun) are just made out of extra lego parts and are loosely based on the CW cartoon series. Capt. Fordo's blasters are just the standard lego blasters.

That's nice, I love the custom pauldrons, it's a nice job. The Z-6 looks a little skeletal though.

As usual, great job. I love the custom weapons, and the marker is really clean pirate_thumbup.gif

Thanks prateek, I'm glad people like the marker prints, though I myself am not completely satisfied. I would love to know if there is a better technique or marker to achieve a cleaner finish (like the real lego prints).

That's nice, I love the custom pauldrons, it's a nice job. The Z-6 looks a little skeletal though.

I'm glad you noticed the pauldrons, it's just actually made from a simple piece of bond paper and the design is simply made in MS Word. default_laugh2.gif

And I agree that the Z-6 is a little bit skinny, it was just a quick build using the available extra parts that I have. I'll try to improve it when I have the time (and the parts).

Thanks for the info. After looking around, I actually found what I think are those guns at the Little Arms Shop, I might have to order some.

Yep, that would be the proper store to buy those weapons. And they have a lot of other cool arsenal of custom SW weapons there, I might also have to visit some time.

Edited by KielDaMan