Sign in to follow this  
Ronan Dragonov

MOC: D.3B Highblock Clipper

Wow, it's hard to describe how awesome this is! So much detail on the inside and outside! Really wonderful creation you've made Dragonov! I love how you used that boat hull as the bottom of the plane. There are so many excellent details on the inside such as the beds and bathroom. You really did an outstanding job on this! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Brilliant, simply fantastic. I love all of the details on this, and the boat hull usage is great, too. I like the little sleeping/living area, too - am I right in thinking it's in the boat hull, under the floor? I can't see very well at the moment as I have a terrible migraine :tongue:

But it looks like it to me.

I think work this good merits being frontpaged, myself :thumbup:

Will/Rocketbilly

OMG !

Smegging AWESOME 'Ronan Dragonov' - the exterior is fantastic, but then the inside make it AWESOME - a flying modular building almost - mega detail.....dam it even the flight engineer has their control panel too !

Somewhere to sleep too.......just fantastic work and I'm a conformist! 'Ronan Dragonov' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow that a great design with very nice detail just like the real stuff , Great. :thumbup:

I love it! Great job on this MOC Ronan! default_thumbup.gif The smoothness of the exterior plus the detailed quad engines are simply amazing. Then you go into the interior and it's even much better inside - great cockpit area (lots of controls and do I even see a real compass there?) and the passenger seats are also nicely done.