metalgearsolid

MOC: Modular Corner Cinema

The cinema is excellent. I am a great fan of MGS because of your passion and love for Lego and everyday without fail I will visit your Blog. Happy Legoing. :tongue:

Wow metalgearsolid! That's a little bit different - but not in a bad way! :classic: I love the statue in the stairwell and the fact that you've retained the feel of the original model while adding in your own touches. Well done!!

Wow, this is impressive. Now, back to gawking at your MOC.

Amazing job - I say make the rest of the town layout set modular ;)

That is really cool!

Here are some film ideas:

1: LEGO: The Adventures Of Clutch Powers

2: Lego City: A Clutch Powers 4-D Adventure

3: Lego Atlantis: The Movie

4: Lego Star Wars: Revenge Of The Brick

I think these are good ideas.

All you have to do is find the images of the films on the internet, then print them off on sticker paper.

Then apply them onto the film posters. Also, I suppose you could do a NOW SHOWING one aswell.

Anyway, great moc!

Lovely Cinema! I also saw your Town Hall and this would go great with. All you have left to do is the garage.

I'm a conformist! for sure :sweet:

~Bayonet

The cinema is excellent. I am a great fan of MGS because of your passion and love for Lego and everyday without fail I will visit your Blog. Happy Legoing. :tongue:

Thanks for your support! :blush:

Wow, this is impressive. Now, back to gawking at your MOC.

Amazing job - I say make the rest of the town layout set modular ;)

I have done up the Town Hall, but no plans for the service station yet tho. Hope you like the Town Hall too. :sweet:

Link to EB post for Town Hall: EB Link

Link to my blog with more pics: Blog Link

That is really cool!

Here are some film ideas:

1: LEGO: The Adventures Of Clutch Powers

2: Lego City: A Clutch Powers 4-D Adventure

3: Lego Atlantis: The Movie

4: Lego Star Wars: Revenge Of The Brick

I think these are good ideas.

All you have to do is find the images of the films on the internet, then print them off on sticker paper.

Then apply them onto the film posters. Also, I suppose you could do a NOW SHOWING one aswell.

Anyway, great moc!

Oh I think they are great ideas too! I'm not really good at photoshopping tho so I'll stick to playing with bricks for now. :tongue: I think some other talented AFOL could probably easily use your idea or would you be sharing a MOC soon? :thumbup:

Thanks also to the rest for your kind compliments! :laugh:

I've done up the Pizzeria from 7641 City Corner (pics not done yet tho) and am moving on to 8403 Home this weekend. Modularising is addictive! :grin:

I have done up the Town Hall, but no plans for the service station yet tho. Hope you like the Town Hall too. :sweet:

Oh I think they are great ideas too! I'm not really good at photoshopping tho so I'll stick to playing with bricks for now. :tongue: I think some other talented AFOL could probably easily use your idea or would you be sharing a MOC soon? :thumbup:

I've done up the Pizzeria from 7641 City Corner (pics not done yet tho) and am moving on to 8403 Home this weekend. Modularising is addictive! :grin:

That sounds really exciting! I'm tempted to buy the family house. I also one made a modular McDonalds out of POP parts. Sadly, it's broken up.

Same here. I completely fall in love with modular style buildings! I even modularise my creator houses. Perhaps you can try that too! :)

Absolutely love this modular MOC! It has inspired me to make one of my own, with my own spin of course! The whole street setup looks great as well!

Edited by legogirl19

Wow, just in one word - Amazing!

All the details - the old cinema look, the popcorn, the movie posters... :cry_happy:

Hm, do you happen to have an old mobile phone or so lying around somewhere? If you've got some space on the back of the building you could put that in there and have 'real', flickering movies showing there... That'd be awesome for shows and the likes... (I did a similar thing once for a - never finished - train station announcement board).