KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

I agree, seeing as these are prelims, they might change the outfits of Anakin and Assajj, considering in the new upcoming episodes featuring these three characters, both already don their new attires. But then again, is it worth changing Assajj's minifig design even if this is just her second release? (Unlike the CW Anakin who has had countless minifig releases).

Well if you look closely on the Dathomir Speeder you can see that Ventress is not wearing the same Skirt or whatever around her torso as she had in the Republic Attack Gunship.

As well as their New outfits Anakin also has a New Hairstyle in this episode so I would not be suprised if they changed that too :sweet:

Like I said, I'm pretty sure these will be the year's two minis distributed to stores as the X-wing, RAS, GG starfighter, and V-19 all were.

The sets have always been hard to find in UK so I doubt they'll be easily available in stores.

I am almost certain that Anakin's torso at least will be changed but I'm not so sure about Assajj Ventress. I wonder why nobody has been wondering about Obi Wan yet? I think that if Anakin has an update then Obi Wan should too.

I am almost certain that Anakin's torso at least will be changed but I'm not so sure about Assajj Ventress. I wonder why nobody has been wondering about Obi Wan yet? I think that if Anakin has an update then Obi Wan should too.

Yeah but we are Discussing about Anakin's and Ventress changes because Obi-Wan is not in the Dathomir Speeder set.

Yeah but we are Discussing about Anakin's and Ventress changes because Obi-Wan is not in the Dathomir Speeder set.

Sorry, I thought Obi Wan was gooing to be in the Geonosian starfighter but now I realize that there won't be a CW Obi Wan in wave 2 :cry_sad: . I think it would be awkward with an updated version of Anakin but not Obi Wan so I'm a hoping for a subtle update for Anakin.

Sorry, I thought Obi Wan was gooing to be in the Geonosian starfighter but now I realize that there won't be a CW Obi Wan in wave 2 :cry_sad: . I think it would be awkward with an updated version of Anakin but not Obi Wan so I'm a hoping for a subtle update for Anakin.

There's always hope for a new Obi in the spring wave, or an exclusive :grin:

Although, I rather have original trilogy exclusives..

I've never seen much use for the minis. They are kinda cool, but they have no figs, so I've never bought them, except some of the first ones from 2004 just to see what it was about.

Yah, same here. Then I sold them.

There's always hope for a new Obi in the spring wave, or an exclusive :grin:

Although, I rather have original trilogy exclusives..

U want more obi wan's? U have already had one this year, how many do u need - I got three already and countless anakins..

A new anakin and asohka would be ideal

U want more obi wan's? U have already had one this year, how many do u need - I got three already and countless anakins..

A new anakin and asohka would be ideal

No, not more. A newer version, and the same for Ashoka and Anakin.

I haven't got a single CW Obi yet.

By the looks of it so far, I doubt we are getting a new CW Obi or Ahsoka, unless they are released in some sort of spring exclusive, but it would be better for a spring exclusive to be OT and not CW. As much as we need a revamped CW Obi and Ahsoka, I doubt we will get it this year.

By the looks of it so far, I doubt we are getting a new CW Obi or Ahsoka, unless they are released in some sort of spring exclusive, but it would be better for a spring exclusive to be OT and not CW. As much as we need a revamped CW Obi and Ahsoka, I doubt we will get it this year.

Exactly what I thought :classic:

I hope that if we get a new CW Anakin TLG will make a completely new hairpiece. It would be too bad if they just reused an old piece or just kept the hair the same. Also, maybe back printing on Anakin, Asajj and Savage. We can only hope. :cry_happy:

The sets have always been hard to find in UK so I doubt they'll be easily available in stores.

Sorry, didn't realize you wanted UK availability info. If they become Daily Mirror exclusive, which I honestly doubt they will, then they'll hit you before us.

And now it's time to back off the availability discussion.

I just realized something:

With the release of the 2-1B med droid in the Theta, what are the chances that TLG will use the mold for only one set and not include a med bay in the Hoth set? I think the existence of the med droid greatly increases the chances that the Hoth set will have a med bay.

With the release of the 2-1B med droid in the Theta, what are the chances that TLG will use the mold for only one set and not include a med bay in the Hoth set? I think the existence of the med droid greatly increases the chances that the Hoth set will have a med bay.

Nice point, that would propel the set right onto my radar despite the fact I generally stick with clone wars. I cant wait to see pictures now thinking about all the possibilities. :grin:

That's what I've been hoping. if so, it will eliminate the need for me to buy the Theta altogether.

That's what I've been hoping. if so, it will eliminate the need for me to buy the Theta altogether.

I wouldn't buy the Theta either way. :laugh: Got a Palpy, got the original burnt Anakin, got original Phase 2 pilot, and the shuttle is ugly.

So I was thinking, the Endor bunker format could work, but the exact dimensions wouldn't. The blast doors on the bunker are obviously too small for Tauntauns, let alone T-47s. That means the piece count would go up, and then either the price goes up or a different feature loses pieces. I'd probably want a decent med bay over the command center in that case. I also hope yet highly doubt that TLG revises their T-47 design.

Edited by Brickdoctor

That And/ Or the Real Base would be the only thing that would make me consider getting the set otherwise its pointless by TLG to name it "Echo Base" and not give us the base but a little crappy wall. (Though the Turrets were nice :grin: )

I wouldn't buy the Theta either way. default_laugh_new.gif Got a Palpy, got the original burnt Anakin, got original Phase 2 pilot, and the shuttle is ugly.

Ditto

Personally, I get the feeling they won't redo the Hoth door. Last time they got a lot of complaints, and the door they have is fairly good anyways.

Ditto

Personally, I get the feeling they won't redo the Hoth door. Last time they got a lot of complaints, and the door they have is fairly good anyways.

Except that last time the door split in weird sections. I get the prongs on the doors, but in ESB all the prongs are the same length.

Ahsoka's having a second, shorter lightsaber in Season 3. I wonder if Lego would pull off a minifig like that - using the shorter collectable minifig beam as her second lightsaber.

That really seems probable to me! And I'd love the fact.

It doesn't really look all that different than his normal hair-piece, maybe a little smoother, but I don't think they'd change that. On the other hand, I am desperately hoping that they change both his and Ventress' outfits. They both have new dress in the new episodes, and they should get new Lego outfits. Hopefully that will change in the final version.

Maybe it's just me, as I (gasp!) don't own an Anakin yet, but the hairpiece does look much more flat. I don't want a different outfit for Ventress (though it looks like she lacks the skirt of the previous version, which is kind of good), but I would definitely welcome one for Anakin. :classic: