Sign in to follow this  
strider406

Assassin's Creed vignette

Simple yet effective, great little MOC based around that video game.

Good work 'strider406' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice! I like how you got around the no-white-hood-piece problem. A keffiyeh might work, too...

My only complaint is the helmet really throws it off, I think Thales white head wrappings from he bounty hunter in the slave 1 see or newer prince of Persia sets would have been a better choxice, otherwise its right on.

My only complaint is the helmet really throws it off, I think Thales white head wrappings from he bounty hunter in the slave 1 see or newer prince of Persia sets would have been a better choxice, otherwise its right on.

Unfortunately I don't have either of those.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

If I may make one rather minor suggestion, I don't believe Altair has two knives in the game - doesn't it go: fists, hidden blade, sword, and dagger / throwing knives?

I like the layout, though. The staggered wooden beams are very reminiscent of the game!

If I may make one rather minor suggestion, I don't believe Altair has two knives in the game - doesn't it go: fists, hidden blade, sword, and dagger / throwing knives?

I like the layout, though. The staggered wooden beams are very reminiscent of the game!

Correct me if I am wrong, but judging by the torso print and the use of plate armor, I believe this vignette is meant to evoke Assassins Creed II.

Correct me if I am wrong, but judging by the torso print and the use of plate armor, I believe this vignette is meant to evoke Assassins Creed II.

Ah, I think you're exactly right, though I don't think Ezio had two knives at the same time, either.

True. I didn't remember to put the 2 until after I posted.

I really like this, especially the torso printing. The guards are very accurate as well. The only thing I would suggest you change is Ezio's headgear. I don't recall him jumping on a motorcycle anytime in the game! :tongue: IMHO, painting a standard lego hood white is your best bet. I've used enamels designed for plastic models with good results. Your figure would go from good to great if this was added.

I don't recall him jumping on a motorcycle anytime in the game! :tongue:

No, that'll be Desmond's job in AC3 :laugh:

No, that'll be Desmond's job in AC3 :laugh:

Yeah, we might be in for a Road Rash style game with him assassinating people from vehicles. There's some real potential here! :tongue: