Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 3

I'm not following the logic specifically, but his posts are a little... crazy, and taking a shot is better than nothing given our current rate of losses.

Vote: Leo Nathans/The Legonater

I agreed that a conviction must be made today in order for us to proceed further, but I am not very sure if he is insane. Then again, I don't understand some of his posts as well but I don't know if I should just based on his recent confusing statements to convict him. I just hope he is not like the one I read before, being so reckless...

I really hope I don't make a mistake to convict the wrong person...

The current votes are as follows:

Lego Nathans/ The Legonator: 7 votes (Big Cam, Bob, Shadows, Flitwick, Sandy, WhiteFang, Zapper Brick)

Only one more vote is needed for a conviction.

Yeah you arent making a lot of sense Leo and blaming everyone without solid evidence in this game of life is risky business. :sceptic:

Vote: Leo Nathans/ The legonator

It appears Ron has cast the convicting vote...

Let's pray for the best and hope we have nabbed the right one.

Sorry I'm a little late to the party. I was checking the beaches to see if anything edible washed ashore.

Poor guy. Lynched because of his outfit and his insane babbling. :grin: But at least we managed to reach a conviction today. Let's keep our fingers crossed now...

Well it make 9 but anyway his crazy posts confuse me and there is no logic behind anything he does (or wears :tongue:), I just hope he isn't sane.

Oh, I thought voting was closed. I'm willing to support the majority on this as well.

Vote: Leo Nathans / The Legonator

Thanks for closing this, WhiteFang. :classic:

The day was winding down to an end, and finally a conviction had been reached. Leo Nathans/ The Legonator was being advanced upon by the other islanders.

4590581066_d4527c7837.jpg

"No, wait, I can explain!" he pleaded. "I am mere pawn in the games... of life! Please don't kill me!"

But it was no use. The survivors had made up their minds, and continued towards Leo, ready to lynch.

Unfortunately for Nathans, he was not looking where he was going, and backed up into the fire pit. He tripped on the stones that surrounded it, and fell in.

4590583226_63a83df739.jpg

He tried to get up, but the combined pain of his fall and the chars burning his skin was too much. He thrashed about and screamed as his skin caught on fire. The survivors watched in horror as his body burned to a crisp.

After it was over, all that remained of Leo Nathans was a black charred skeleton (Shirley looked sadly away after determining that there was nothing edible left).

4590585112_1015abd8a0.jpg

After his shelter was searched, it was certain that Nathans was Insane.

Pleased with their conviction for the day, the survivors slowly drifted off to bed, bracing themselves for what the Night might bring...

The day has now ended, and night has begun. Please send your night actions to Ricecracker ASAP.