Sign in to follow this  
Henning M.

2010 LEGO fanweekend in skaerbaek, Denmark

Dear all

The group behind the LEGOfanweekend, is happy to announce that we for the 6. time opens the doors for a great weekend, in Skaerbaek, Denmark.

For those of you that not yet have been there we can tell you that is is a weekend packed with fun stuff for the participants. it is as usual the last weekend in september (24 - 26) and there are preparations for the exhibition friday and open for the public saturday and sunday. As well as a lot of things hapening in the evenings.

We have already a good number of participants registered only a few hours after opening our new website

www.fanweekend.dk

Go visit and find more fun fact to say why this is an event you simply must not miss.

There are also a number of 6 person cabins to be rented at the place so you can enjoy the fun without having to drive to and from, the whole weekend. But much more info on all the practical bits at our website.

There has been sent a mail to many of the LUGs but if your local LUG have not received any please send me a PM with your mailadress so we can get in contact with you.

On behalf of the organizing group

Henning M.

I have heard about this before and that it is something to really come to.

Don´t think I will be able to make it this year though.

But I wish yu all good luck with your Event and hope you will have agreat deal of fun.

Nice meeting you as well at our EB Event Henning. Hope to meet you more in the future.

It is really something to come to, if one can. As a participant in 2008, I can really recommend it, as I had fun, the exhibition was great, one gets to meet lots of people, contests, parties etc. But, as it is now, I haven't got a clue if I can attend this year.

Good luck with the event, though, Henning!

I'm defintely concidering it, but it's too early to know for sure.

PS: Good to meet you at the EB event Henning!

Hi all

A little update on the information.

We are very sorry for that the website, has been unavailable some periods, the last 2 weeks. This should now have been solved. And registration is again possiblle.

Nevertheless we already have about 120 AFOLs registered from 9 countries. Amongst them 4 from Brazil :thumbup:

And the cabins are also being booked very rapidly. So come join the fun. It is going to be a great event.

See more at the website www.fanweekend.dk

All the best Henning M.

NB.

Number of AFOLS and countries has been updated. We now have very few cabins available, so you better hurry on registering.

Edited by Henning M.

Dear all

A bit of update information.

We have most of tha available cabins booked now, so if you want to sty close to the event (and all the funn)

you better hurry and register for the event.

We are working on the planning at the moment and if you are comming to exhibit something please see if it is possible to send us a few pictures in advance.

All the best from the organizing team, Henning m.

That Europe map really got me stunned! Very, very cool and with all the buildings in micro scale too.