Oky

May the Fourth Be With You 2010

If you live in the US, then you'll get this:

-snip-

With your buy, you get a raffle ticket for a bronze Boba Fett minifig - only 2 ever made.

If you on the other hand live outside the US, then this is what you get:

-snip-

Whoa! A sticker sheet and no raffle ticket - thanks a lot :laugh:

-snip-

High resolution pics here

For the record you Don't have to enter by buying something, there is also a mail in entry system :wink:

For the record you Don't have to enter by buying something, there is also a mail in entry system :wink:

Well that doesn't put me in the US, does it?

Well that doesn't put me in the US, does it?
I was just adding that piece of info for people who do live in the US. :blush: Edited by Palms

One question:

Have anyone noticed that free shipping on may 3rd-4th might be an US/Canada thing? Because when reading the small print of the email, there is a sentence in which it states "Offer valid only in the United States and Canada". So the only thing we are getting is that sticker sheet plus some sale prices on sets like 10195 AT-OT with Dropship etc. If this is true then thank you again LEGO for forgetting us who live outside North America :cry_sad:

Edit: It does state on the email that offers over 55 euros have free shipping, but the small print says offer is valid in only US/Canada. Quite confusing :sceptic: Any info?

Edit 2: It was frontpaged on fbtb.com that free shipping is global. That answered my question. Sorry for my first post.

-FinLEGO-

Edited by FinLEGO

One question:

Have anyone noticed that free shipping on may 3rd-4th might be an US/Canada thing? Because when reading the small print of the email, there is a sentence in which it states "Offer valid only in the United States and Canada". So the only thing we are getting is that sticker sheet plus some sale prices on sets like 10195 AT-OT with Dropship etc. If this is true then thank you again LEGO for forgetting us who live outside North America :cry_sad:

Edit: It does state on the email that offers over 55 euros have free shipping, but the small print says offer is valid in only US/Canada. Quite confusing :sceptic: Any info?

Edit 2: It was frontpaged on fbtb.com that free shipping is global. That answered my question. Sorry for my first post.

-FinLEGO-

I doubt that the free shipping is a US only thing. I doubt that they would have gone through all the trouble to make the offer currency specific if it wasn't. Besides they wouldn't want to anger the whole non-american market by offering us just a lousy sticker sheet and nothing else...

Bought a Tantive and got free shipping. Wanted to buy the set 2 days ago but thought maybe they do free shipping.. so it was good to wait the 2 days.

This is dissapointing to me. it in no way stands up tot he cool poster we got last year.

I'm in the US and I'm not even going to bother ordering anything. THe chances of getting the boba fett are slim and the sticker sheet is not anything cool, it's kind of dumb IMO.

Oh well, I was keeping my fingers crossed for the white Boba Fett. Does anybody know if the bronze Fett is actual bronze, or just "bronze" plastic?

It's nice to see some of the high $$ items marked down, though. I may have to pull the trigger on picking up the Dropship/AT-OT, finally.

Does anybody know if the bronze Fett is actual bronze, or just "bronze" plastic?

The bronze Boba Fett is actually pure bronze :grin:

Look in the article here.

UCS Falcon is "Sold Out"--at least no longer available to order right now. Dropship is backordered to June.

Wow, that was fast...

Yes, Falcon is available to order again. I think they had to take it down temporarily due to the pricing error on the Canadian site. :tongue:

I'd love one of these myself, but unfortunatley it's just too big and heavy for me to deal with. :sad:

I'm getting confused about why people are talking about prices and availability. :wacko:

Man, that Boba's rarer than C3-P0, Darth Vader, or even the 5 gold C3-P0s! :cry_sad:

Well, I am lucky, I ordered two UCS falcons and one AT-OT dropship and they are honoring the prices:

UCS Falcon $170 CDN Free shipping.

AT-OT $87.50 CDN Free shipping.

Along with two magnet sets at $2.01 (Imperial guard and Chancellor Palpatine)

Talked to a Lego rep and it should be shipped out Tuesday (may 4th)

Hopefully I get really lucky and win the bronze Boba Fett as well.

I wondered how much money people would bid for the bronze boba fett?

I wondered how much money people would bid for the bronze boba fett?

I can see somebody forking over 10 grand for it. However I think the lego company would be really upset if somebody put something that was so rare and was pretty much a gift to them on ebay just for a quick few thousand bucks aha.

Bit annoyed that they stopped selling the UCS falcon this last week for the uk and then do the offer for the rest of the world

firstly the uk gets shafted, again (as if its not enough the prices we pay)

and then they stop selling it, just as I finally get round to wanting to order one.... even before the offer the rest got, I had emails and phone conversations on friday and saturday, the net result was someone from lego saying, sorry but we dont sell it in uk anymore, find a friend in USA who can order it and bring it over to you, or ask a uk toy shop to order one from us....

Left me a little dismayed, yes I've had 2years or so to order one, but £350 is a lot to drop on lego in one go, and I've missed out by days, doh.

I guess the customer service couldnt do much else, but its disappointing they will still sell it elsewhere and much cheaper, but I cant get one.

Ho hum, guess I need to scour ebay and find one for a none too silly price.

Would love to know what Lego has against the uk though in terms of price and availability of sets, and things like brickmaster.

A sticker sheet doesnt quite make up for it :(

Just bought two UCS Falcons and an AT OT for some great prices up here in Canada!

$87 bucks for Dropship and $170 for Falcon earlier today, now $262 for Dropship and $500 for Falcon. :thumbdown: I wasn't quick enough.

Price mistake screenshot:

Millennium Falcon: http://img208.imageshack.us/i/lego10179.png/

AT-OT: http://img51.imageshack.us/i/lego10195.png/

Obvious they just did 25% times the amount then smacked on the amount without even checking. I had to do a double take it when I saw it.

Does Lego usually honor price mistakes like that? I do recall a while back once Power Miners came out, there was a mistake and Crystal King and Rock Wrecker were both only 4 dollars each and I managed to get a few and Lego Honored it, so what would normally be 50 was only 8.

Where is this mail in entry system?

Where is this mail in entry system?

From the contest page:

"No Purchase Necessary: To enter by mail, send a letter or postcard with your name, address and phone number to: Bronze Boba Fettâ„¢ Raffle P.O. Box 1138, Enfield, CT 06083-1221. Mail in entries must be postmarked May 3, 2010 or May 4, 2010 to be eligible."