Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC: Country Fire Service - Fire Station

Wonderful creation as always lightningtiger! I missed your post of the CFS truck so had to go back several thread, I really like how you were able to fit so many details to it :classic:

Just my take, maybe you can put some plants/flowers in the left corner, just to brighten up the scene :classic:

You have got a few more buildings now, are you going to update the streetview of New Mannum soon?

Cheers!

Thanks 'chibi_joker' for your very kind reply :sweet: , I planning alot of greenery for my town - also I'm waiting for the city house to come out so I get make some home units for people to live in the town.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

That is definetey one of your best IMO, good detailing.

I really like it, well done! :thumbup:

Thanks 'Lord Arjay' for your kind comments.

I'm currently designing a Australia Post Van.

This is nice!

Very compact and... complete!

Like Lord Arjay, this is my favourite of your buildings so far. I love that you have started to use more bricks in your buildings, and are starting to "enclose" them more. This looks like it could easily be part of a smaller country town.

Nice attention to details too! I like that sliding door and the internal pillars.

Thanks 'slacker int' for your very kind comments :sweet: - all my Aussie theme buildings are partly based on real ones or at least inspired by, a lot of research both online and in the real world while travelling is how I get my creations under way.

P.S. To say how small some of these fire stations are this picture will tell you.......

lyndoch_station.jpg

Thanks 'John31388' for your kind reply :sweet: - I think I'm getting better too ! :grin:

I have to do this shortly.......

ambulance_ambos.jpg

Yep, the vehicle in the middle of the picture.

Another great city MOC Lightning tiger :thumbup:

I agree that you definetly are getting better at MOCing :classic:

Can't wait for more!

Awesome brick

Thanks 'Minxter' for your very kind comment :sweet: - only have to put a flower bed in like 'chibi_joker' said about.

I like that workbench area, like how you made that drill. :classic:

Thanks '-zenn' for your kind comment :sweet: - yes, decided that this drill press would look better than the one Lego have been using for two years now (best I change the one in the tyre dealership over to this new model eh ?).

I live just around the corner from a CFS and I have to say lightningtiger really has got the look of it down well.

I know the one you mean 'Hewman', from where I live as a kid - every Wednesday 7.30 sharp the siren would sound - calling in all the members to get to the station for their weeky meeting - I could hear it from 2km's away.

Thanks for the kind words too, mate - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I know the one you mean 'Hewman', from where I live as a kid - every Wednesday 7.30 sharp the siren would sound - calling in all the members to get to the station for their weeky meeting - I could hear it from 2km's away.

Thanks for the kind words too, mate - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yeah they've stopped the siren now, which is probably a relief, it'd be about 150 metres away in a straight line. But I digress. I can't wait to see a whole town layout from you. So is there a river through New Mannum?

Yep, just posted some details about what's happening to my town - My street scene posting .

Thanks 'prateek' for your kind words there - always nice to hear for you ! :classic:

Yeah, I always have a soft spot for fire stations - although I do miss my old yellow fire station from 1978 - the good old days of classic town. :cry_happy:

Thanks 'sens1992' for your kind comment - always nice to hear from you ! :sweet:

Glad that you and everyone else likes it - well on to the ambulance station and COOL ambulance next ! :grin: