Sign in to follow this  
Skulls_Eye_Schooner_Sailor

The Dire Wraith

very nice, I like all the little details you added onto it :pir_laugh2: the color scheme is very original, but I can't help thinking its something I'd seen on a Chinese junk more then that style of pirate ship :pir-tongue: I think our two small ships could probably quite happily rule the seas :jollyroger:

Thanks for the comments!

Chinese junk store?! :pir-hmpf_bad: I'll junk store you! It's supposed to be a pirate ship, not a pleasure cruise! It looks a lot more like a pirate ship than the overly-fancy vessels TLG would release! :pir-tongue:

About the color scheme, did you notice the ship's captain matches it? :pir-classic:

Man, though... why didn't The LEGO Group put front sails with the 1996 ships? It's a blessing and dumb luck that the Armada Flagship came with one that you could use for that!

Much mch better than orginal Crossbone Clibber, i loved the colour`s and the spanish guy in the jail (If it is that) Is clever idea man. Awesome work keep it up

Captain Becker

Much mch better than orginal Crossbone Clibber, i loved the colour`s and the spanish guy in the jail (If it is that) Is clever idea man. Awesome work keep it up

Captain Becker

A dingy with no blocks is better than Crossbone Clipper! :pir-tongue: Yes, that is a Spaniard. I put that Dragon Master head with red hair and pretend he's Cabeza de Vaca. :pir-tongue: That jail door is also their ladder, by the way!

Thanks for the comments!

Very nice MOD's 'Skulls_Eye_Schooner_Sailor' - pitty the guy stuck in the brig ! :pir-laugh:

Great adjustments you made to this set - 100% better !

Good work and I'm a conformist! 'Skulls_Eye_Schooner_Sailor' I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

Oh Fires-torm, I see! Yeah, I can see how you could see that. Actually, speaking of the term in both cases, I ordered a pretty cool Junk ship from China a while back, the only problem: it isn't official Lego! But it was so cheap and the design so great I could not resist! Although, I suppose, one could always replace the bricks with real Lego? The sail it came with is great, though!

What's a MOD? I think this ship is different enough from the original to not be considered a modified Cross Bone Clipper, in any case! But thanks!

Oh Fires-torm, I see! Yeah, I can see how you could see that. Actually, speaking of the term in both cases, I ordered a pretty cool Junk ship from China a while back, the only problem: it isn't official Lego! But it was so cheap and the design so great I could not resist! Although, I suppose, one could always replace the bricks with real Lego? The sail it came with is great, though!

Heh, I was considering ordering one of those too, but now I'm trying to design my own out of lego custom, I think its going to be a dragon style pirate shipped using rockets as a weapon :pir_laugh2: