Sign in to follow this  
Jippon

New Lego Star Wars video game

Hey everyone,

While browsing Brickshelf I found this:

1-general-grievous.jpg

And this:

2-general-grievous.jpg

Notice Asajj Ventress and the new Grievous design? Could this mean there's a new Lego Star Wars game coming?

Hope so :cry_happy:

Sorry to disappoint you, but those are not from a new game, they're from a short film released about 6 months ago. I think it was the film version of "The Hunt for R2-D2", and showcased many new sets that we didn't have pictures of at the time, such as the ARC-170 that's just come out, and the Landspeeder. It was just a short film, and I'm sure someone else here has a link to it, as I've never actually seen it, just the pictures from it. Sorry.

The pictures may not be relevant but I do believe they'll make a LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars game :classic:. If they did not they would be missing a huge cash cow.

The pictures may not be relevant but I do believe they'll make a LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars game :classic:. If they did not they would be missing a huge cash cow.

If they do I think they'll wait for many more episodes to pass otherwise the game wouldn't be big enough. the LEGO games can handle alot, 6 movies worth. so even if they did every episode currently out, it wouldn't be as long of a game as the current Complete Saga game.

I agree that this is definetaly a possibility.

I think the same thing, seems like easy money. They will probably wait untill there are a litle more CW episodes and characters, to have more divercity.

What I don't get is why they don't bring out extra chapters as DLC, they could have done this with Indiana Jones, and I hope they'll do it with Harry Potter.

It can also work for the clone wars.

What I don't get is why they don't bring out extra chapters as DLC, they could have done this with Indiana Jones, and I hope they'll do it with Harry Potter.

It can also work for the clone wars.

I think for the original 6 movies and the Indie movies they really can't, I mean there is no more story to work with.

Now the CW could be a game that they release with 50 levels and allow add on content since there will be 100 episodes.

Those are my screenshots from my folders! :tongue:

It doesn't mean anything at all. TLG usually just makes slight adjustments to existing minifigs for animated shows and things like that. It probably isn't anything like how the General Grievous minifig in the upcoming set will look like, but we'll find out in the middle of February, when we get photos of the New York 2010 Toy Fair. :classic: