Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Any good Victorian-style figs out there?

Hey folks, I recently got into Victorian times and styles, and I was thinking of doing a MOC or two based on this time era. However, I can't seem to get a good idea of what sort of minifigs to use, particularly torsos. I was thinking of some Castle figures, but most of them are either military dress or not in the style I need (a peasants robe, for example).

So I was wondering what torsos could be accepted as "Victorian". Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Those are great, thanks Forresto! I did think of using Henry Jones' Sr. torso, but some might argue that it's too modern. The one in the middle is perfect, though.

Thanks, YG-49. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the torsos mentioned above, and am having a hard time finding them on BL.

However, I found some really great Victorian decals by Norrington. :wub: I might be using these.

Been thinking of doing some custom torsos and heads too. Been wanting to do some movie Sherlock Holmes.

That would be great!

I'm a big fan of Victoria era as well, and have found that Harry Potter can provide a lot of nice suits and some good accessories. My steampunk/victorian sigfig uses the Adventurers white shirt/red bowtie/suspenders torso.

Thanks so much, Omicron! Through your links, I found this really great store. Tons of torsos, and many of them are just what I'm looking for. :sweet: They're a bit expensive, but it beats making orders from multiple stores + seperate costs and shipping.

Thanks so much, Omicron! Through your links, I found this really great store. Tons of torsos, and many of them are just what I'm looking for. :sweet: They're a bit expensive, but it beats making orders from multiple stores + seperate costs and shipping.

No prob. Good thing to keep in mind if you're looking for Victorian-esque style figs, is that you'll find most of what you'll need in Harry Potter, Pirates, Adventurers, and Indy.

-Omi