Sign in to follow this  
Ben Kenobi

Dragonator's Dark Cave of Dirty Scheming?

Hello Eurobricks members.

Take a look at the Wargames and Mafia threads NOW.

Latest post? In a topic called "Dragonator's Dark Cave of Dirty Scheming."

Click the link, and it doesn't show up in Wargames and Mafia, and click on the link from the main forum page, and nothing shows either.

Is Draggy playing a trick on us? :sceptic:

You need to look fast. The Prohibition guys and girls are replying VERY fast. (24 pages in two days? *huh*)

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Edit:Siegfried can see it; he's replied. Can only the mods see this mysterious topic?

Edited by Ben Kenobi

It is most likely a thread or subforum within the Wargames forum that only moderators can see. This is very common on forums.

It is most likely a thread or subforum within the Wargames forum that only moderators can see. This is very common on forums.

Yeah. it's annoying though, that it turns up on the Wargames view from the forum frontpage. It's intruiging, and then you click and you can't access it.

I wonder if any mods reading could share any light on the subject?

Well the staff all have one. I personally keep a record of screenshots of them :blush:

This particular one was made soon after Draggy become the moderator for the wargame forum.

Well the staff all have one. I personally keep a record of screenshots of them :blush:

This particular one was made soon after Draggy become the moderator for the wargame forum.

Geez, stalk much?

Yeah. it's annoying though, that it turns up on the Wargames view from the forum frontpage. It's intruiging, and then you click and you can't access it.

I wonder if any mods reading could share any light on the subject?

We've had threads about these in the SW and licensed forums. It's just a place where staff can post WIPs before they're ready to go public. Nothing mysterious, just a workspace.

Yes, the staff and moderators all have their special hidden threads and whatnot that (aside from PM, etc.) they can talk about all of you, what to do about the forums, and party.

But until then, you didn't see anything.

Oh god... Have I fallen into the JCC trap?

they can talk about all of you

*huh*

I have a feeling I'm gonna get a new title soon... :cry_sad:

*huh*

I have a feeling I'm gonna get a new title soon... :cry_sad:

Probably not with a comment like that.

The thread is just cimple Moderator shennanigans :classic:

Dragonator's is news to me. All of these Mod threads have funny names. Silly mods. :laugh:

Almost all can be explained in this thread.

Good times, good times. I happened to like that title. :tongue:

The thread is just cimple Moderator shennanigans

What's a cimple? :wacko: How do you know that's it's a Mod shenanigans topic? I was told they kept EB related info in there.

Yes. :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

Dragonator's is news to me. All of these Mod threads have funny names. Silly mods. :laugh:

Good times, good times. I happened to like that title. :tongue:

What's a cimple? :wacko: How do you know that's it's a Mod shenanigans topic? I was told they kept EB related info in there.

Yes. :tongue:

Or Corn Flakes... :tongue:

Once again, you guys are blowing things out of proportion, especially what I've said. cimple was mearly a typo, I meant simple.

And I call it moderator shenanigans just because that's what I view it as. The moderators having fun or doing their thing. If they keep valued info or not in that thread, it doesn't matter, it's just something they do that we are not a part of, so I call it shennanigans, just for fun.