Ralph_S

MOC: Georgian town houses

Very nice. I like the interior. A whole row of would look fantastic.

Thanks. I wouldn't mine having a whole row of them, but I could just manage to scrape together parts for two of them! This cafe-corner stuff is parts intensive.

Incredible MOC! I wonder - do you have any photos of these with Cafe Corner?

Thanks!

Steve

Thank you! I'm afraid I don't have Cafe Corner built up any more, but I do have Green Grocer and the Fire Brigade set in one piece. I could take a picture of these together if you like. In fact, that's how they're currently sitting on a shelf.

Cheers,

Ralph

Very nice, I absolutely love the construction work going on, and that dumpster, it's classic. The house itself is nicely done too, the insides look cozy and functional. Great job!

Thank you! I'm afraid I don't have Cafe Corner built up any more, but I do have Green Grocer and the Fire Brigade set in one piece. I could take a picture of these together if you like. In fact, that's how they're currently sitting on a shelf.

Cheers,

Ralph

For sure! If you could share that set up together, that would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Steve

For sure! If you could share that set up together, that would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Steve

Not a problem. I'm away from home for a few days at the moment, but I'll take a picture when I get back.

Wonderful, simply wondeful! Espeacially the scaffolding, the interior and the conservetry! A masterpiece in my book!

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ralph

Oh, I thought I did respond earlier, but as I now see I haven´t;

Yes, if it´s OK for you, please take some close-ups of the container and the wheelbarrow when you get home. :blush:

Edited by Dennimator

Well, I'm back home, so despite the poor lighting conditions (solid overcast) I made some pictures I promised.

First of all my buildings together with Green Grocer.

4099760763_c784d4555d.jpg

And a better picture of the skip and the wheelbarrow.

4099763309_27010a906f.jpg

I have also made a few more pictures of the construction of the skip.

Cheers,

Ralph

Well, I'm back home, so despite the poor lighting conditions (solid overcast) I made some pictures I promised.

First of all my buildings together with Green Grocer.

4099760763_c784d4555d.jpg

Amazing, thanks for the pics. Even with the "simpler" design of the town houses, it fits perfectly with the other modular buildings.

And a better picture of the skip and the wheelbarrow.

4099763309_27010a906f.jpg

I have also made a few more pictures of the construction of the skip.

Thanks - I had been wondering about the specific plate parts used.

Steve

What a great moc! I missed this earlier, I'm happy I still see it. :thumbup::classic:

I like the "uitbouw" (I can't get the english word for it) on the backside of the house with the many windows very much.

About two years ago I built my first cafe corner compatible building, a traditional English curry house. Since then I've been gradually adding more British buildings to my collection. Last week I built two new ones. They are Georgian twon houses inspired by buildings in London.

Because these houses tend to be built in rows side-by-side I felt I ought to build at least two. I decided to make each 24 studs wide rather than 16 (too narrow) or 32 (way too many parts required), so that together they are 48 and still meet the modular building standard. Because two of the same buildings are dull, I decided to have one look as though it is under renovation -hence the scaffolding. The other building has a detailed interior with a living room, kitchen, bathroom, an office and two bedrooms.

Because the floors are modular too, I can easily remove one and make the building look more suitable for a village than a city.

4041598541_0103fa588c.jpg

4041597485_dd61e06f09.jpg

4042340448_d35766cf15.jpg

4042335064_311c31cfa0.jpg

4042337290_260946ca5c.jpg

Both of these, my existing cafe corner compatible MOCs and some other bits and bobs that I still need to build will ultimately make up a London street scene, but for now that's still a long way off.

Cheers,

Ralph

Great!!!! Look like a real building!! I love the construction task!!!!!!! The green refuse collection container is very nice too!

Amazing work Ralph S. The added construction scene makes the whole MOC seem busy and full of life, and it's good to see so much care taken to improve the safety of such sites. I'm sure the Construction Workers Union will be pleased! Interesting technique with the tree, too. A++!

Wonderful and realistic, that's all I can say. I love the construction part. It is very detailed. I also like the green container, where old building material goes in. And you didn't forget a fine interior. The wheelbarrow is also a class of its own.

Edited by legotrainfan