On a scale of 1 to 5  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Ya these sets can get really pricy once they are no longer produced. I just started getting into lego star wars in 2007-2008 and i missed out on those old sets. But lets just hope lego will release these updgraded sets in the future.

Wow what a review, it was great. :classic::thumbup:

I would love to get one of these for my Star Wars collection, but I know I can get one tomorrow - walk in and buy it. Problem is $350, big problem ! :cry_sad:

Ah well, nice to dream.

What an excellent review.

I've never been so much into Star Wars LEGO after coming out of my Dark Age, but this is one of the sets I've been wanting, that isn't a real space ship.

Thanks for doing the review and making it feel like I was there in the building process.

Yup, the Sail Barge is really awesome and "Biggie" did a real good job a reviewing it.

Brilliant in depth review there!

I bought this set when it was first out for RRP, i sold it a year or so ago for £130 which i was super happy about! Now reading this i wish i still had it, i sold it complete so didnt remove the figs for my collection which i regret.

Ive since regained Lando Skiff, Luke, Gammorean Guard and Slave Leia but i miss Jabba!! :cry_happy: