ADHO15

Clone Conflict Discussion

Troop Positions:

AAT 1 - 1 Pilot, 1 Commander (4 R.SBD Units)

AAT 2- 1 Pilot, 1 Commander (4 SBD Units)

AAT 3- 1 Pilot, 1 Commander (2 SBD Units, 2 Rocket Droids)

Droid Transport 1- 1 BD piloting, 5 BD units, 1 IG Droid

Droid Transport 2- 1 BD piloting, 5 SBD Units, Ventress

Droid Transport 3- 1 BD Piloting, 4 Geonosian Units, 2 BDs

Droid Transport 4- 1 BD Piloting, 2 MagnaGuards, 1 SBD, Grievous

MTT- 1 Commander, Gunray (20 BD Units)

COM Transport- Pilot Droid, Sidious

Dooku Speeder - Dooku

Dooku Speeder- BD

STAPs -BD (x17)

Bloodfin- Elite IG Droid

Assassin Bike- 1 IG Droid, 1 Elite IG droid

Wheelbike- BD

Wheelbike- BD

Leaves: 1 Commander, 2 R.SBDs, 6 Security BDs, 2 Geonosians, 7 SBDs, 38 BDs, 4 Geo BDs and 1 Rocket Droid

Army Updates

Darth Sidious, who I forgot to add before (with the Droideka as well):

new_heroes_and_droideka.jpg

Droid troops with weapons, as requested via PM:

droids.jpg

droids2.jpg

Just ignore IG-88. I use him as an assassin droid.

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Troop Positions:

AT-TE: 1 Plo Koon, and eight clones

Speeder: 1 pilot, and one clone

Communications Transport: 1 Senator Farr, One Mace Windu

Swamp Speeder: Commander Fox and One Clone

Republic Speeder Bike: One Swamp Trooper

Missle Walker: One clone gunner and one clone trooper

Leaves: Yoda, C3PO, R2-D2, Rex, Cody, and a Wookie Warrior.

Fantastic. Thanks a lot you two. :classic:

You do know that anything left over is kept as reinforcements to be brought in later?

And, Jammiedodger, that the com. transport can carry two people? Wouldn't you like to put Sidious on it?

Also, everyone follows that heroes can fill commander spots as well as commanders?

Edited by ADHO15

Here's my army, finally completed:

4040800847_a8155f2abf.jpg

29 BDs (all with pistols/ rifles)

5 SBDs

3 Assassin Droids (all with snipers)

2 Elite Assasin Droids (both with pistols/ rifles)

1 Pilot Droid (ignore the pistol he's holding)

3 Pilot Battle Droids (all with pistols/ rifles)

2 Commander Battle Droids (both with pistols/ rifles)

2 Security Battle droids (both with snipers)

1 Droidika

2 Magna Guards

General Greivous

Count Dooku

Asajj Ventress

Count Dooku

4040800851_aefa03eaa3.jpg

MTT

Hailfire Tank

Dwarf Spider Droid

Comm. Transport

Spider Droid

4040800849_df36762d2b.jpg

Assassin Droid Speeder

Count Dooku's Speeder

STAP

Droid Transport

I also have Bloodfin, but was unable to build it. Here's a picture from my review if it means anything:

2655831965_895e67f5e7_o.jpg

Troop Placements:

MTT: Dooku, 1 Pilot Battle Droid, 15 Battle Droids, 4 SBDs, 1 MagnaGuard

Droid Transport: 1 Pilot Battle Droid, 1 Security Battle Droid, 3 Battle Droids, 1 Droidika

STAP: 1 Security Battle Droid

Comm. Transport: 1 Pilot Droid, 1 Battle Droid

Dooku's Speeder: Assajj Ventress

Assassin Droid Speeder: 1 Elite Assassin Droid, 1 Assassin Droid

Bloodfin (if available): Greivous

Reinforcements:

10 BDs

2 Commander BDs

1 SBD

1 MagnaGuard

1 Elite Assassin Droid

2 Assassin Droids

-----------------------------

Bob, I could probably play against you, if you wanted. I have more vehicles, but you have more heroes.

Thanks for that, JimButcher. :thumbup:

However, like Jammiedodger, could you lay out your units so that I can see that they're all complete and so I can see their weapons?

Hope this isn't too inconvenient for you. :classic:

By the way, JimButcher, Jammiedodger and Magma, remember that Grievous can carry a pistol. I suggest you replace a lightsaber with one or he'll have no RA or R. :wink:

Edited by ADHO15

I will post the troop positions soon, by the way, what was the COM transport?

And if I replace the lightsaber with a pistol do I have to take a pic of it?

Also I can add 2 magnaguards to my army, right? If so, I'll take pics soon then...

~General Magma

I will post the troop positions soon, by the way, what was the COM transport?

And if I replace the lightsaber with a pistol do I have to take a pic of it?

Also I can add 2 magnaguards to my army, right? If so, I'll take pics soon then...

~General Magma

Okay.

It's the small vehicle from the new MTT set with the dish on. We had this conversation a page or two back. Look there for more details.

Please, otherwise I don't know that you have.

Are they new? You can, but I will need pics.

:classic:

I got myself an AT-OT with dropship + 2 battlepacks yesterday.

( I will take a pic soon.)

Fantastic! That'll really help you bring down those smug CIS armies. :thumbup::tongue:

Edited by ADHO15

I updated my post to your requirements.

I removed IG-88, gave weapons to Gunray and Sidious, and added the new version of the Droideka. :thumbup:

Thanks for that, JimButcher. :thumbup:

However, like JimButcher, could you lay out your units so that I can see that they're all complete and so I can see their weapons?

Hope this isn't too inconvenient for you. :classic:

By the way, JimButcher, Jammiedodger and Magma, remember that Grievous can carry a pistol. I suggest you replace a lightsaber with one or he'll have no RA or R. :wink:

Sure, I can do both of those, pics later today. Greivous doesn't gain extra skill points if he has more lightsabers, right?

Okay.

It's the small vehicle from the new MTT set with the dish on. We had this conversation a page or two back. Look there for more details.

Please, otherwise I don't know that you have.

Are they new? You can, but I will need pics.

:classic:

No I had them already but when I saw someone posted an army with two magnaguards I thought about it again.

I'll take a pic of the magnaguards, Grievous with a blaster and the com link transport tomorrow, together with the troop positions.

~General Magma

Well, if my Gunray has one pistol there must be another one for Grievous because there is two pistols per commando pack. :tongue:

Does that count me out of retaking my pictures again? :grin:

Sure, I can do both of those, pics later today. Greivous doesn't gain extra skill points if he has more lightsabers, right?

Great.

No he doesn't.

My updated army.

Please ignore the mods I made.

[imgs]

ENjoy :tongue:

Excellent army, FORCES. :thumbup:

No I had them already but when I saw someone posted an army with two magnaguards I thought about it again.

I'll take a pic of the magnaguards, Grievous with a blaster and the com link transport tomorrow, together with the troop positions.

~General Magma

Wonderful. :classic:

Well, if my Gunray has one pistol there must be another one for Grievous because there is two pistols per commando pack. :tongue:

Does that count me out of retaking my pictures again? :grin:

I'm afraid so. :tongue: Just your heroes pic, though. Make sure you include Gunray with his pistol so I can see you've not used the same one twice. :wink:

Okay here's my army

lego_005.jpg

lego_013.jpg

Troopers

15 Clone Trooopers ( it'll be 18 when my order from Lego arrives)

3 Clone Gunners

4 Recon Troopers

3 Swamp Troopers

1 Kashyyk Trooper

8 Star Corps Troopers (I found the eigth after taking the photo)

8 Shock Troopers

3 Wookie Warriors

2 Clone Pilots

2 Astrometchs or R2-D2s

Commanders/Jedi

Captain Rex

Commander Fox (could'nt find him for photo shoot)

Yoda

Plo Koon

Ashoka

Oky-wan_oops I mean Obi-Wan

Vehicles

1 AT-TE

1 TX-1305 fighter tank

1 Republic Gunship

1 Swamp Speeder

1 AT-RT

1 Speeder (soon to be 3 when my battle of endor arrives)

2 Clone Walkers (one when my order from Lego arrives)

Thank you very much. Sorry but my birthday is coming up and I ordered some legos so a small fraction of my army is arriving reletively soon.

I have several questions however. I now the rules said against custom minifigures but can I use my custom clone pilot? because It's the only one I had and it would'nt have any extra statistics or bonuses

Second can I use my own created AT-RT? because I lost some of the major pieces to the original ones. Third, there are several vehicles on your original list of republic vehicles, that are'nt from my recollection actual Lego sets. Are we allowed some MOCs? Again i'm sorry for all the questions.

Okay, here's a few close-ups of my CIS army:

[imgs]

Thanks for doing that, Jimbee.

Is that a rifle in Grievous' hand? He can only carry lightsabers and a pistol, not a rifle. :classic:

Okay here's my army

[imgs]

15 Clone Trooopers ( it'll be 18 when my order from Lego arrives)

Nice army, Forresto. :thumbup:

As long as that order arrives before the round starts, ie. before the weekend, then you'll be able to use it, but I'll need more pics.

8 Star Corps Troopers (I found the eigth after taking the photo)

I'm afraid I don't know that. You'll have to take another photo to prove that.

2 Astrometchs or R2-D2s[/i]

As R2 is a hero, you can only use one of him.

Commander Fox[/i] (could'nt find him for photo shoot)

Again, I don't know that, so I'll need to see him with your army.

1 Republic Gunship

No air vehicles are allowed. Don't you have the com transport (small round vehicle) from the Gunship?

1 Swamp Speeder

I don't see that in the pictures. How do I know you have one?

1 AT-RT

Second can I use my own created AT-RT? because I lost some of the major pieces to the original ones.

Custom vehicles, weapons and figs aren't allowed. I can see some of those figs are modified figs, so I'll just count them as what you made them from.

1 Speeder[/i] (soon to be 3 when my battle of endor arrives)

Imperial speeder bikes are not allowed in a Clone Wars game.

I have several questions however. I now the rules said against custom minifigures but can I use my custom clone pilot? because It's the only one I had and it would'nt have any extra statistics or bonuses

I'm afraid that one's too modified. It only has the torso in common with the original fig.

Third, there are several vehicles on your original list of republic vehicles, that are'nt from my recollection actual Lego sets. Are we allowed some MOCs?

Care to name any? All were officially produced by TLG as part of sets.

Again i'm sorry for all the questions.

Not at all. It's better that you know all you want to before the game starts.

By the way, I see a lot of your soldiers do not have weapons. If you want them to have any RA values, you'll have to take pics of them so I can clearly see each one's weapon.

Also, could you remove all the figs from their vehicles so I can easily see everything you have?

I hope you don't think I'm being too harsh on you, Forresto, but those are the rules of the game and they apply to everyone. :classic:

Thank you for answering my questions and I will update my pics. Could I possibly use the speeder bikes from the endor set if I mod them to look just like the one from Republic Gunship? Im sorry about the random clones around in vehicles but I had a friend over and his kid and I let his kid play with my lego Star Wars collection (unfortunantly). Anyways I found clones in random vehicles and if you see that pilot in my gunship, it actully has the body of a starcorps trooper (I'll just take pics again). I also think he took my Commander Fox to his home because that was the main figure he really liked for some reason :hmpf: . I might not get it back forseveral weeks so is there another way I could prove I have him? instuctions for set with my army?

The vehicles that I did'nt think lego made was

Recon Shuttle

missle walker

here's a link to your list link

I will retake my photos and thank you again.

Thank you for answering my questions and I will update my pics. Could I possibly use the speeder bikes from the endor set if I mod them to look just like the one from Republic Gunship?

No problem.

I suppose if you make it exactly the same, I won't know the difference, will I? :wink:

Im sorry about the random clones around in vehicles but I had a friend over and his kid and I let his kid play with my lego Star Wars collection (unfortunantly). Anyways I found clones in random vehicles and if you see that pilot in my gunship, it actully has the body of a starcorps trooper (I'll just take pics again). I also think he took my Commander Fox to his home because that was the main figure he really liked for some reason :hmpf: . I might not get it back forseveral weeks so is there another way I could prove I have him? instuctions for set with my army?

Just take a clear picture of your troops laid out, like some of the others, so I can see them and their weapons.

I believe you so show me the instructions and the other things from the set built up and you can use him.

The vehicles that I did'nt think lego made was

Recon Shuttle

missle walker

here's a link to your list link

The recon shuttle, although not named as this, is the tiny vehicle that comes with the Radiant VII set.

The missile walker is the two-legged one from the clone trooper battlepack. It has missiles, so I called it that to avoid confusion with the AT-RT or the promo.

I will retake my photos and thank you again.

Great. :sweet:

Thanks for doing that, Jimbee.

Is that a rifle in Grievous' hand? He can only carry lightsabers and a pistol, not a rifle. :classic:

No problem. :classic:

Nope, he's holding a pistol. Sorry, I didn't realize that it was a straight-on shot of the gun.

Are you still planning on doing a demo game? :classic:

Really? It looks too big and flat to be a pistol.

You know that these are the pistol, rifle and sniper, right?

Hopefully in the next couple of days, yes. :classic:

Your Master has arrived! ) :classic:

My CC CIS army, at last posted:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

That makes in total:

Troops:

426 BDs

111 SBDs

33 HSBDs

18 DPs

17 CDs

15 SDs

18 Rds

6 MG

10 ADs

10 EADs

Vehicles:

1 MTT

11 AATs

9 Hailfire Ds

7 Homing Ds

9 Dwarf SDs

6 CATDs

5 STAPs

1 Ctr

Did I forget anything? ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Oh my...

I think we all just got served. :tongue: Nice army, Pengi, very nice indeed. :thumbup: But I think the transports and the MTT don't count since they are MOCs.

Am I glad that I don't play as Republic! :laugh:

So, ADHO, is there any new date for the game to begin or are we just gonna wait until everybody has their armies in? :sceptic:

Other questions:

can we decide our troop positions AFTER we know the vehicle formations and which map we're playing on?

Who decides who starts at which side of the map?

The rules for the bloodfin say that the unit on the bike cannot attack whilst piloting. Does this mean that units piloting other vehicles can attack whilst on their vehicle unless stated otherwise, such as Dooku on his speeder? Also, could you please explain this part:

It cannot be attacked whilst it is transporting a unit who can get on and off at any time, except while moving.

But I think the transports and the MTT don't count since they are MOCs.

We've talked about that. I'm allowing the MTT seeing as I know he did have the brown one and just recoloured it. It uses all the same parts. The transports, however, are modified, so I'm not allowing those. :classic:

So, ADHO, is there any new date for the game to begin or are we just gonna wait until everybody has their armies in? :sceptic:

I'm not sure. I hope we'll get all the entries in soon, but I suppose we'll start at the weekend if not.

Other questions:

can we decide our troop positions AFTER we know the vehicle formations and which map we're playing on?

You can choose after you know the formations if you want, but not after you know the map. You'll find out which map you're playing on after I pair you up, which will happen near the start.

Who decides who starts at which side of the map?

The Republic is always on the left and the CIS is on the right.

The rules for the bloodfin say that the unit on the bike cannot attack whilst piloting. Does this mean that units piloting other vehicles can attack whilst on their vehicle unless stated otherwise, such as Dooku on his speeder? Also, could you please explain this part:

No. Units on vehicles can only attack with the weapons on their vehicles. I guess I didn't explain that very well.

That bit means that the unit cannot get on or off on the same turn that the vehicle moves with them on. The unit can be loaded on one turn, move on the next and then be unloaded on the following.