ADHO15

Clone Conflict Discussion

Sorry about the delay, I hope its not too late.

Here is my republic army

Ignore the gunship, shuttle, V wing and ARC-170 please. I was too lazy to retake the photos. :blush:

Anakin Skywalker

Ashoka Tano

Yoda

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Commanders Cody and Fox

Captain Rex

3 Shock troopers

3 Star-Corps troopers

4 Pilots

6 Clone gunners

29 Troopers

4 Missile launchers

1 AT-TE

1 AT-AP

3 Republic Speeder Bikes

1 BARC speeder

peters_pics_096.jpg

peters_pics_093.jpgpeters_pics_098.jpg

peters_pics_092.jpgMore Pictures Here when public. :wink:

Yay! I didn't realise this topic was back open :cry_happy:

I will post pics of my army soon, sorry ADHO just hectic busy :hmpf_bad:

CommanderFox

Missing from the hero shot is Mace Windu.

Fantastic army, Bob. :thumbup:

Where is he? How do I know you really have one?

3 Super Battle Droids with rocket attachment (SBD Commander?)

They're Heavy SBDs in the rules, but they are commanders too.

If only we were able to use customs. I'd use my Ki-Adi Mundi and Bail Organa, along with my clone elite guard. I would have more, but I moved back in 2007, so all sets before that were destroyed while packing them. I managed to put together a few, like the swamp speeder, an A Wing, and a few other sets. I'm in the process of building a Lego Room, where I can set up all my sets nicely. Hopefully I'll be able to sort them, and possibly rebuild the old sets.

Good luck with that. :classic:

A quick suggestion, maybe in the future you could have a space map version of this. So that the air vehicles could be used. LA-AT's would be used as boarding ships, too.

I was going to keep this until the end, but when the competition's over, I will keep this thread open and expand the game with more maps, vehicles and units as TLG releases them. That way, anyone can play for fun whenever they want. :sweet:

Sorry about the delay, I hope its not too late.

Here is my republic army

Not at all. That's a very good army too. :thumbup:

Yay! I didn't realise this topic was back open :cry_happy:

I will post pics of my army soon, sorry ADHO just hectic busy :hmpf_bad:

Great. :sweet:

Those of you that have posted your armies can now start to organise your units into your vehicles for the start of the game. Any units that are left over when your vehicles are full are to be kept as reinforcements.

Edited by ADHO15

You can see him in the overview shot. He's right nearby Commander Fox.

You can see him in the overview shot. He's right nearby Commander Fox.

Right. Yes. I see him. :classic:

One quick question

Could we use the R2 unit that comes with the original ARC-170 and have his stats be the same as R2-D2 :sceptic: .

One quick question

Could we use the R2 unit that comes with the original ARC-170 and have his stats be the same as R2-D2 :sceptic: .

I'm afraid not. I added those two to the game because they're heroes. It's too late to add new units now that people have started posting their armies. Sorry. :classic:

As you asked me to deeplink the pics, here there are many of them (possibly blurry):

There are 7 pics, hope that's allowed, please tell me if not (I thought there was a picture limit, not sure...) :classic:

Front of the battle droids:

001.jpg

(blurry) overview:

200811.jpg

Pilots, commanders and security droids (2 of each):

200923.jpg

Super battle droids:

201007.jpg

Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku and Darth Sidious:

201421.jpg

Grievous (modded using parts from the original one, hope that's fine):

201345.jpg

Vehicles (some vehicles not in this pic; bloodfin, Grievous starfighter, and MTT):

171953.jpg

Not all vehicles of the army are shown, so more pictures can be found here when public. (bloodfin, Grievous starfighter and the MTT)

There are a total of 38 regular battle droids, 2 pilots, 2 securities and 2 commanders. For the Super battle droids, there are 12 of them, if I could find the last two I would add them but thought this amount was fine too.

General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku and Palpatine (Darth Sidious) are there too.

The vehicles seen were: 2x battlepack carrier, MTT, hailfire droid, bloodfin, Grievous' starfighter, dwarf spider droid, homing spider droid, and an AAT

Sorry for the blurry pics, my webcam sucks...

~General Magma

Very good army, Magma. :thumbup:

Remember that ground vehicles only are allowed in this game. :classic:

Very good army, Magma :thumbup:

Remember that ground vehicles only are allowed in this game. :classic:

Thanks, and I remember reading in the rules that the Grievous starfighter was allowed (it said the set number), and the bloodfin (from the set with Darth Maul)

Maybe the rules have been updated though..

By the way the game starts this saturday, am I right?

~General Magma :classic:

Edited by General Magma

Thanks, and I remember reading in the rules that the Grievous starfighter was allowed (it said the set number), and the bloodfin (from the set with Darth Maul)

Maybe the rules have been updated though..

By the way the game starts this saturday, am I right?

~General Magma :classic:

Are you sure? Grievous' fighter isn't allowed anyway. :classic:

Bloodfin is the name given to Darth Maul's little speeder. His ship is called Scimitar. You can use the bike from it, but not the ship.

Maybe Sunday, but with the number of people saying they're not ready, I might delay it a bit more and do a demonstration game in between.

What do people think?

Edited by ADHO15

Well, although this has already been delayed long enough (for my taste), I guess in order to pair people with similar armies, we need to see everybody's armies before we can start. :sceptic: So yeah, I guess we could do that. But what exactly do you mean by demo game?

Or we could just bombard them with PMs until finally post their pics. :tongue:

Btw, isn't Magma's custom Grievous ineligible for the game?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Well, although this has already been delayed long enough (for my taste), I guess in order to pair people with similar armies, we need to see everybody's armies before we can start. :sceptic: So yeah, I guess we could do that. But what exactly do you mean by demo game?

Or we could just bombard them with PMs until finally post their pics. :tongue:

Btw, isn't Magma's custom Grievous ineligible for the game?

:laugh: That's one way of dealing with it.

I was just going to play through a game to show everyone how it's done and how different abilities can be put into action.

I'll give it a go if everyone would find it useful, but not if we're going to start the game soon and not if it will put some people off playing because of the wait.

That would be good, because I would really need to see how it is played.

I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig going against you for demonstration. I could use the practice match before the real game starts.

Maybe Sunday, but with the number of people saying they're not ready, I might delay it a bit more and do a demonstration game in between.

What do people think?

I'm ready to start saturday and would love to see or be in a demo game. :classic:

I have already given the part of opposition to my friend, The Penguin, but if you'll find it useful, I'll certainly consider it. :classic:

Are you sure? Grievous' fighter isn't allowed anyway. :classic:

Bloodfin is the name given to Darth Maul's little speeder. His ship is called Scimitar. You can use the bike from it, but not the ship.

-

Oh I was confused already why you called it bloodfin :tongue:

Now I get it.

So if I want to put that bike in, should I take a pic of it?

And by the way, is my modded Grievous allowed, he is made out of the original after all?

Otherwise I see if I can find the old body and legs and then take a pic of the TLG Grievous...

~General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Oh I was confused already why you called it bloodfin :tongue:

Now I get it.

So if I want to put that bike in, should I take a pic of it?

And by the way, is my modded Grievous allowed, he is made out of the original after all?

Otherwise I see if I can find the old body and legs and then take a pic of the TLG Grievous...

~General Magma

Yes please, if you want to use it.

If you could try to fine the old body and legs for me, it'd be better. :classic:

Is it OK if I do that tomorrow? It's getting a little too dark here to take pics of them..

~General Magma

If you wish. You don't have lights in your house? :tongue:

I'm not looking for review or MOC-perfect pics. As long as I can clearly see what I'm supposed to, I don't mind about lighting, background, etc. :classic:

I've added lists of entered and interested members to the first post. If you are not on the list and are interested in playing, just send me a PM or post here.

If you're on the interested list, could you please post here telling me if/when you will post your armies so that I have an idea of when I can start the game?

As you can see, there are still quite a few interested people that haven't posted their armies, so I'll delay the game for a little longer to give them more time. There's not point starting the game now.

In the meantime, I may play a demonstration game to show you all how to play.

Thanks! :sweet:

If you wish. You don't have lights in your house? :tongue:

I'm not looking for review or MOC-perfect pics. As long as I can clearly see what I'm supposed to, I don't mind about lighting, background, etc. :classic:

I do, but whenever it's dark lights won't help anymore for the webcam, then everything pictured is black or very dark gray, there was a time that it did but now it's just an annoying thing.

I almost forgot it, so I'll get on with the pics now as there's still some light at the moment.

~General Magma

Edited by General Magma

I do, but whenever it's dark lights won't help anymore for the webcam, then everything pictured is black or very dark gray, there was a time that it did but now it's just an annoying thing.

I almost forgot it, so I'll get on with the pics now as there's still lots of light at the moment.

~General Magma

Right. I see. :hmpf_bad:

Great. :classic:

Here they are! :classic:

Grievous:

z_legogrievous.jpg

And the Bloodfin:

z_bloodfin.jpg

~General Magma

Great. Thanks. :classic: