ACCURATEin

CITY: Extremely random photos from Lego City!

Nice! The ice cream truck looks great, and the fire truck and bus sure do look promising :thumbup:

WOW :oh:

That's awesome ACCURATEin that is like the best lego city ever :classic:

The monorail is amazing!

keep up the good work :thumbup:

P.S.You should get an award for this!

As usual very very nice, do I spy the second bookend in the ferrari garage also your monorail looks fantasic and very very realalistic

well done

Great job you city is beautiful, I hope mine will be this awesome one day.

Edited by John31388

Again fantastic work 'ACCURATEin' and that little ice cream van - too sweet too cute very very cool ! :sweet:

Keep working on that pumper it's looking good. :grin:

And F1 cars in your city, brings a whole new meaning to rush hour ! :laugh:

Great builds 'ACCURATEin' and I'm a conformist! !!! :sweet:

Thanks for all the comments lightningtiger! I will certainly continue to 'brick'!..although the pace might slow down a bit as the warmer months are approaching.

Nice! The ice cream truck looks great, and the fire truck and bus sure do look promising :thumbup:

Thank you prateek!

WOW :oh:

That's awesome ACCURATEin that is like the best lego city ever :classic:

The monorail is amazing!

keep up the good work :thumbup:

P.S.You should get an award for this!

Thanks for the comments awesomebrick! An award?! haha Maybe one day!

As usual very very nice, do I spy the second bookend in the ferrari garage also your monorail looks fantasic and very very realalistic

well done

Thank you danim! Yes you did spy the second bookend in the wall of the Ferrari building. Good eyes!

Great job you city is beautiful, I hope mine will be this awesome one day.

Thank you John31388! Just keep building and collecting and building! Everyone's towns will all look superb when it's all said and done. :classic:

something which I am surpised at is the fact that you do not have a moc expert tag yet as you deserve it

something which I am surpised at is the fact that you do not have a moc expert tag yet as you deserve it

what is an expert tag?!

what is an expert tag?!

Look at the tan and blue tag under people that make amazing MOCs like Ralph S or Legostein :classic:

IMO you deserve one too :thumbup:

Look at the tan and blue tag under people that make amazing MOCs like Ralph S or Legostein :classic:

IMO you deserve one too :thumbup:

this is the moc expert tag

moc_tag.gif

oh ok i see! I looked up what all the tags meant. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. That's really nice of you guys to think that I deserve one. But I really don't think i'll ever be an expert. There are just too many techniques to learn and experiment with. Thank you both very much. :classic:

Wonderful additions and use of space. Well done! The flow of the city is coming together nicely.

Thank you Sir! :classic:

Here is another batch of photos. Nothing has been changed in the city, except for 3 more levels to the skyscraper. It's now at 26 floors!

4458094259_e448a7ae57.jpg

4458090385_8112ee1952.jpg

4458869950_d35f8bb3dd.jpg

4458869814_7ac70f5dee.jpg

4458869678_6f1bf3b487.jpg

4458869538_879469d516.jpg

4458869422_10fdea55f6.jpg

4458089537_4f36966d65.jpg

Edited by ACCURATEin

Here is another batch of photos. Nothing has been changed in the city, except for 3 more levels to the skyscraper. It's now at 26 floors!

Twenty-six floors??!! You won't stop until it touches the room's ceiling, will you? :tongue:

BTW, I know I said this before but... love that UPS truck!

Awesome wide lens shots! The best one IMO is the UPS truck. It just looks so cool in that picture! :thumbup:

Pretty funny having the racers next to the hospital. You should have two meds carrying a racer on a stretcher between the two buildings.

Edited by gotoAndLego

UPS Truck needs a FedEx competitor! :grin:

I didn't see earlier in the thread, but were you planning to actually build interiors for all those floors in the skyscraper?? :skull:

Twenty-six floors??!! You won't stop until it touches the room's ceiling, will you? :tongue:

BTW, I know I said this before but... love that UPS truck!

haha the goal is to reach the ceiling.

Thanks for the comments!

Awesome wide lens shots! The best one IMO is the UPS truck. It just looks so cool in that picture! :thumbup:

Thanks!..my friend came over and let me test his new fisheye lens. I might have to ask if i can borrow it some more hehe.

Pretty funny having the racers next to the hospital. You should have two meds carrying a racer on a stretcher between the two buildings.

haha i was thinking the same thing when i was positioning the two buildings side by side...i was like..hmm..the patients might not like the sound of high reving engines!

...that would make a great photo!..i'll have to make a scene.

UPS Truck needs a FedEx competitor! :grin:

I didn't see earlier in the thread, but were you planning to actually build interiors for all those floors in the skyscraper?? :skull:

good idea!

For this skyscraper its mainly designed just for looks, but i am envisioning a new one in my mind with a parking structure and the whole nine yards. Only time will tell! haha. Each floor will rotate as well. :alien:

Your city is stunning. I can't believe that any child or grown man can have so much space in any house for LEGO. You are indeed one lucky man, and if you have a wife, you should definitely hold on to her, since she has agreed to let you spend so much money and take up so much space for LEGO.

This is certainly every LEGO enthusiasts dream.

I love love love love to browse through all your pictures. You've created tons of great things.

Your city is stunning. I can't believe that any child or grown man can have so much space in any house for LEGO. You are indeed one lucky man, and if you have a wife, you should definitely hold on to her, since she has agreed to let you spend so much money and take up so much space for LEGO.

This is certainly every LEGO enthusiasts dream.

I love love love love to browse through all your pictures. You've created tons of great things.

Thank you very much Sir! We had to think long and hard about how to arrange the living room in order to make this possible. My girlfriend and I really enjoy building together, and now she has even offered to buy a apple tree house herself haha.

As a child I always dreamed of having a massive LEGO City and now it is finally happening. :classic:

I forget whom it was that said there needs to be a FedEx truck to rival the UPS truck. Well i made it happen just now. Here are a couple pics..

4533170501_3c643be5f6.jpg

4533805678_0a92fea1ae.jpg

:classic:

ACCURATEin, your Fedex truck is nicely constructed. I just find the size of the van is a little bit too large for the rear wheels to support. :blush: