ACCURATEin

CITY: Extremely random photos from Lego City!

A&W?? :tongue:

But wow, that is an amazing city. I can't believe I just now found out about it. When do you find the time to build all of this? And exactly, how many buildings, vehicles and minifigs populate your city? at least 150 minifigs surely!

A&W? No! Thank you! I usually sit down and build whenever I am feeling creative. There are days and sometimes weeks when I don't have any ambition to build and other times there are lots of ideas flowing and MOCs will go up left and right. Those are good questions about the statistics!...I should do a head count of each haha...and maybe chart the growth through the years hahaha. :classic:

This looks great so far! :thumbup: What do you use to create the stickers? Software, printer, and blank sticker sheet? I'd like to create some stickers of my own for places around town.

Thank you! I use an Epson R200 color photo printer, and some inkjet photo sticker paper, google image, and microsoft word. :thumbup:

Pfff, I went through the entire thread (as I only discovered this earlier this evening) but I simply cannot find the words that could possibly describe my feelings for this astonishing project of yours... I simply love it all!

+1 for a new shot of the entire city (or a few of course :wink: ) Birdseye camera's FTW.

So, when can we expect something like a China town?? :blush:

Cheers!

Thank you! Once everything is repositioned I will take some brand new shots. :thumbup:

A China town is always a posibility haha.

Amazing!!!!!! I like others have only just discovered this thread and i can't Believe the level of detail and quality of the designs!! Makes me really wanna get my loft sorted and start my own city of moc's

You and your girl friend have a great talent there..

Great job can't wait to see more!!!!!

I'm a conformist!!!!

Thank you! I use an Epson R200 color photo printer, and some inkjet photo sticker paper, google image, and microsoft word. :thumbup:

Well, well, well....I see I'm not the only photo sticker paperer around now eh ? :laugh:

Can't wait till you do a department store and/or hypermarket ? :wink:

Brick On 'ACCURATEin' ! :grin:

Well, well, well....I see I'm not the only photo sticker paperer around now eh ? :laugh:

Can't wait till you do a department store and/or hypermarket ? :wink:

Brick On 'ACCURATEin' ! :grin:

:grin: I should show you my sticker paper bill from last month!

Love this city! I wish I had so much space to work with! Keep up the great work!

On 3/10/2011 at 12:12 PM, city boy said:

is it a cheese cake factory?? :classic:

Yes!  and years later i still have not finished that MOC! lol

On 6/8/2011 at 4:23 AM, enrgie said:

Love this city! I wish I had so much space to work with! Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much!

On 6/9/2011 at 5:00 AM, bricked one said:

Where in the world do you get sticker paper?

We found it on amazon.

On 6/9/2011 at 3:54 PM, Darth CJ said:

Amazing city - Random pics! :classic:

Thank you!

On 6/9/2011 at 3:56 PM, Jedi master Brick said:

Almost as crazy as my city set ups :laugh: . This is the fun thin about lego

LEGO is very fun.  How crazy is your city set up?

On 7/1/2011 at 10:30 AM, sputnik16 said:

Do you know how many buildings are there in all with this city?

It tends to fluctuate with buildings be torn down and rebuilt into other things but I should go do a count!