SlyOwl

PTVII: Creative Critic

Same here, Commodore Hornbricker and me are working on something special so I don't have time to make huge posts.

Something special? Any hint as to what that might be? I think id like to create a comp, as i have some boxed classic sets that would make good prizes. Maybe down the line i'll get some advice on how to organise it :pir-classic:

Something special? Any hint as to what that might be? I think id like to create a comp, as i have some boxed classic sets that would make good prizes. Maybe down the line i'll get some advice on how to organise it :pir-classic:

Sorry, can't release any details yet. I don't want to get every ones hopes up encase it doesn't pan out :pir-tongue:

As far as the advise goes, ask SlyOwl or Zorro, they seem to be the driving force around here when it comes to contests and such :thumbup:

Sorry, can't release any details yet.

Okay that's it, to the torture chamber! :pir-skull:

You've made me curious though, but please keep it secret. It's cool to know we are probably getting surprised! :pir-sweet:

Okay that's it, to the torture chamber! :pir-skull:

You've made me curious though, but please keep it secret. It's cool to know we are probably getting surprised! :pir-sweet:

You'll never get oll Ratshot to the dungeon, hes a Bluecoat and a Canadian, so that's a pretty good combo if you ask me :pir-tongue:

I figure that you and Mr. Barrel lover will really like whats in the works.

Its doesn't have to be a secret like PTV II but I want to make it a surprise.

Same here, Commodore Hornbricker and me are working on something special so I don't have time to make huge posts.

Ditto, cant do this anymore :pir-cry_sad: But I promise I will have a medium entry! I dont know about a small or large.

I figure that you and Mr. Barrel lover will really like whats in the works.

Really!? Hmm, I hope its better than your medium entry. That was a good one.

Edited by General Armendariz

I find the creative critic a very nice addition to this contest. I've never seen so much constructive critic on MOCs. I really enjoy seeing someone change certain things of his MOC because outher peoples tell them their opinion. I've never been so motivated to help other people to improve their MOCs and really enjoy the atmosphere the creative critic has created. I feel more at ease to tell people what I truely like and don't like about their MOC and it actually gets appreciated. I love it!

That's true Bart, and what I've also noticed as a great side-effect is that things you may have come up with as suggestions for someone else's MOC can later on come to fruition in your own builds... So this is definitely an inspiring feature to an already wonderful contest - both for builders and talkers alike :pir_laugh2: