Sign in to follow this  
chewie

What did you get for Christmas?!

hey, well, its just after Christmas and I think everyone had a great one, so why not come tell us what you guys got and what you guys did for Christmas!

Well, let me start off, I got one of each of the My Own Train sets and two of the blue-log cart and the Small Brown train car and coal tender. And a 30gb ipod Video. I also went to my grandparents and saw my cousins who some of I don't see very often, so that was alot of fun, and other then that, I had an amazing Christmas...oh, I also got a book with fold-out pages, which you obviously fold out which shows US Military aircraft and helicopters and tells you about each seperate plane/helicopter. :-D

I got set 8421 technic crane. Very nice set, very long build. Over 4 hours into it,and still not done! Got as far as getting the truck portion done,and will tackle the actual crane section tommorw.

The big present was my XBOX 360! Grafics are awsome, as are the games! onlyhave FIFA 06 (soccer game for my girl friend),and for me, Prodject Gotham racing 3.

My real gift was that this was the first xmas with my girl friend. Having her with all my family was great!

Ok, sorry to get all mushy on everyone. Overall, great day! Merry Xmas everyone!

This was my best X-mas for Lego EVER! :oD

I got the...

Y-wing (UCS) from my Parents

Ultimate Space Battle (red jsf) from my Grandma

Tie collection, from my Parents

Episode 3 collectors set, from my cousins.

Clone Scout Walker, from my Sister (Got her the same thing! :-D )

Sweeeeeeet *satis*

I also got some games for my Xbox 360 (glad to see you got one 5150 Lego! They're hard to find!)

Perfect Dark Zero

Call Of Duty II

Kameo: Elements of power

Project Gotham racing 3

And some various assorted thingy's ;)

LEGO related? Just a little...7344 Dump Truck, 4892 Creator Prehistoric Power, and the 10203 Voporak set with Keetongu, Roodaka and Sidorak.

Otherwise it was onea those Roboraptor things and lots and lots of books...mostly nice big DK books nuts.GIF

Bloody hell it's xmas who cares if we have 2 topics the same.

My favourite present was a whistle thing and when ever I blow it my cat follows me. Seriously I'll be sitting on my bed and blow it, the next thing she's scratchoing at the door. :) :o :/

Bloody hell it's xmas who cares if we have 2 topics the same.

I do sweet Princess Leia :D :P

Seriously, Chewie is right about closing this topic !!! Lets all continue the Xmas present discussions in the other thread here !!

*yoda*