RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

I want both Inika and Mahri stars. Liek, we could get Kongu Inika, and Matoro Mahri.

(And then we could get Vakama Metru. The other three could be Takadox, an orange Vahki, and Roodaka. xD)

XD

That's win. Imma go work on Chibi Takadox, Vahki, and Roodaka now.

:P

-Mesonak

Toa Nuva into Toa Mata? Interesting if it weren't for the fact that this is the third transformation for them, unless you do not count them getting adaptable armor as a transformation.

I think the Nuva-Mata switch would be a de-transformation. after all, if EP really is alive, then I think it could willfully take power away and such. I dunno. I'm tired. Good night, EB.

Vezok isn't the Piraka? That's odd, because there were only 7 Skakdi that were given the "Criminal" title of Piraka, and it seems to be really storyline-convenient that there were in fact more Skakdi labeled as Piraka, including one that looks exactly like Vezok and has the same weapon. :hmpf_bad:

Vezok isn't the Piraka? That's odd, because there were only 7 Skakdi that were given the "Criminal" title of Piraka, and it seems to be really storyline-convenient that there were in fact more Skakdi labeled as Piraka, including one that looks exactly like Vezok and has the same weapon. :hmpf_bad:

And that's why BZP has the PM system. To bombard Greg with questions. :tongue:

That reminds me, I gotta resend Greg those movie questions I've been itching to ask. And Stars questions too.

Edited by Phantoka Kopaka Nuva

So basically, the whole Nuva team will go Mata, but Tahu will be the only dude that is seen as a set.

Well, the whole Mata/Nuva team got back to BM, but Tahu is the only one seen as a Star. So that can mean either that the other Toa will not be sets, or that the other Toa Mata will be summer sets. Imagine Toa Mata with new bodies. With knees :cry_happy:

I doubt anymore Mata would be made, but this story news is great.

Set Idea:

£150 (Sterling)

The Final Duel

Toa Kaita ??? (Made up of Mata Nui Nuva, Krakua and Ackar can be desembled)

Makuta

3 Rahkshi

Takanuva (Because he is pretty much the main character from 01-03 and still a prominet character.)

Well, the whole Mata/Nuva team got back to BM, but Tahu is the only one seen as a Star. So that can mean either that the other Toa will not be sets, or that the other Toa Mata will be summer sets. Imagine Toa Mata with new bodies. With knees :cry_happy:

As much as I'd love all the Mata back as sets, I'd only want them if they're all in the Star style, for consistency sake. There would be nothing worse than an Agori sized Tahu shadowed by an Inika sized Pohatu and Onua. :sadnew:

I don't know If this already was posted, but I saw the (pre-liminery) colours of the new sets in a dealer catalog of my local lego dealer.

(and No, I cannot post pictures on internet. :wink: )

7116 Tahu, Red, Orange

7117 Gresh, Light Green, Dark Green

7135 Takanuva, Light bluish Grey

7136 Skrall, Light bluish grey, Green

7137 Piraka, Blue

7138 Rahksi, Yellow, Light bluish Grey

Mahri > Inika. They had sweet masks and nifty colors/pieces.

Also Hahli Mahri > All

And we've seen the pics already Wout, from the Russian Lego Convention [apparently?], so yeah, old news. :P

[-TA-]

From the OGD, I don't know if it is new but anyways I'll post it:

1.If the prototype robot the great beings made worked, what would they do with it?

Greg answered: I don't think there was a specific purpose in mind for it, as there was no crisis at the time they built it. They were doing it to see if they could, basically.

Ok, thanks; some more questions:

1. Would it be alive like Mata Nui, I mean, intelligent. Would

1a. Would the Great Beings leave it standing there doing nothing? or would they just order it to go away?

Greg answered: We have no evidence it was ever intended to have AI as Mata Nui does. Remember, it may well have been built many thousands of years before Mata Nui was. Once it was up and working, no doubt they would have found uses for it, but we can't know what they are since it self-destructed.

Is it me that I'm missunderstanding it, or does this says that the Proto-Mata Nui self-destructed? :wacko:

Hmph....

Tahu is The red Star! :tongue:

Liking the most recent set of pics. Looks like this is it for Bionicle.

Curse you Ben10! I hope to see more pics of the upcoming sets soon.

Will/Rocketbilly

Is it me that I'm missunderstanding it, or does this says that the Proto-Mata Nui self-destructed? :wacko:

I think Dor mentioned a few pages before that the Proto-Mata Nui worked on a time limit. So yeah, in a way, it self-destructed. Kinda like how you make a software for your computer, but when you test it the first time, there are tons of bugs that cause the software AND the computer to stop working (in other words, you accidentally installed a self-destruct button on your computer). Proto-Mata Nui seems to be the same case.

I think Dor mentioned a few pages before that the Proto-Mata Nui worked on a time limit. So yeah, in a way, it self-destructed. Kinda like how you make a software for your computer, but when you test it the first time, there are tons of bugs that cause the software AND the computer to stop working (in other words, you accidentally installed a self-destruct button on your computer). Proto-Mata Nui seems to be the same case.

Greg had said that there was a reason the Proto blew up. So Mata Nui would be working with a time limit. Which is different.

Well Vezok not being the Piraka Star solves some stuff. All the others (except Tahu Mata, of course) seem like fair modifications for the Stars:

-Takanuva can change his color at will. He might have just gotten tired of gold.

-Gresh looks pretty much the same. Minor change of colors is most likely just a set thing.

-It was never revealed that Skrall were all red, if I remember correctly. Couldn't the Skrall Star just be a green one?

-There are Rahkshi of all colors, as was previously established.

So I see the three most logical explanations for Tahu becoming Mata again as:

-The ever-so-popular deus-ex-machina called Adaptive Armor (who says the story team would hesitate in saying his likeness to Tahu Mata was just a coincidence? :P)

-Energized Protodermis; seems natural that what gave the powers can take them away just as easily

-MoLi; it can devolve stuff

Then again, it could be something totally new, or random. With Bionicle, you never know.

~cap'n

I wonder why this thread is so empty... One would've thought that the recent Greg info would've caused SOME discussion.

I'm happy to see some EU sets( Piraka and Rahkshii, as well as green Skrall)

I wonder why this thread is so empty... One would've thought that the recent Greg info would've caused SOME discussion.

I'm happy to see some EU sets( Piraka and Rahkshii, as well as green Skrall)

What recent Greg info?!

What recent Greg info?!

This I suppose. I think we're discussing things too fast, because it was only a week ago and we're already waiting for new stuff to discuss. :laugh:

Wonder how will they show the Glatorian/Toa and Agori together next year, with the height problem?

Also, seeing as nobody cares, Nuhrii the Metruan posted a translation of The Crossing chapter 5 on BZP.

It just occurred to me, how are the MU and BM residents going to communicate with each other through their different languages? Don't think Mata Nui can translate all conversations at one time, so is there probably going to be some retconing going on?

It just occurred to me, how are the MU and BM residents going to communicate with each other through their different languages? Don't think Mata Nui can translate all conversations at one time, so is there probably going to be some retconing going on?

Matoran programming language is based on Agori language

(similar to the Java programming language, by making a comparison)

according to what Gregory said

The Glatorian will just have Australian accents.

They'll probably just ignore it completely for the sake of keeping things simple. Intentionally or not, Greg's done it before in Reign of Shadows where Vezon speaks fine with Alt Tarduk.

It would be neat if in the comics MU and BM inhabitants have different styles of fonts to distinguish them though. :classic:

For those who want a storyline explanation, we know that Matoran is based on Agoran like a programming language, but it's never been specified how different it is. The way a recipe is written is the programming language for making food, so Matoran doesn't necessarily have to be very different to Agoran at all.

The Glatorian will just have Australian accents.

Naw, Australian is a different language entirely. :tongue: