RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

Uhmm... It's there, in the corner of your eye... :P

Okay, so, we have an unshattering and Sahmad mix, followed by whipped Telluris and tentacle grabbed snake.

Soo, this keeps getting bettr and better. Can't wait for the next chapter, and neither for the next RoS chapter...

It's almost exactly the same as the comic. Not really impressed by this one so much. It still feels rushed. =/

I wanted to add, BTW, that the BIONICLE Story Suqad has been announced. Take a look on BZP Main Page/S&T forum. Also, let me tell you you're just as welcome to suggest things as anyone else :)

I wanted to add, BTW, that the BIONICLE Story Suqad has been announced. Take a look on BZP Main Page/S&T forum. Also, let me tell you you're just as welcome to suggest things as anyone else :)

I'm guessing it's not officially running yet though? When it is, we may as well make a suggestion topic for you and the other Story Squad members who visit here.

About the recent story updates, Journey's End and MNS weren't that interesting, as the comic went into the same level of detail about collecting armor. It was great that Sahmad's Tale featured the Melding from a new perspective, but the chapter seemed to be quite rushed as well. (They traveled far up north and spent hours searching for an unexplained triangle in just a paragraph.)

I'm guessing it's not officially running yet though? When it is, we may as well make a suggestion topic for you and the other Story Squad members who visit here.

About the recent story updates, Journey's End and MNS weren't that interesting, as the comic went into the same level of detail about collecting armor. It was great that Sahmad's Tale featured the Melding from a new perspective, but the chapter seemed to be quite rushed as well. (They traveled far up north and spent hours searching for an unexplained triangle in just a paragraph.)

When we decide how to get things started, I'll reach out yo you and tell you something. :classic:

On JE... Yes. It's quite sad that this time the Golden Armor part was pretty much the comic experience with a few more lines. But I wonder if this was done to give the robots/ending a better screen time.

Sure, the new golden armour battle in Journey's End was a fantastic read, and Sahmad's Tale, pretty interesting. Takanuva vs Rahkshi of Heat Vision (BIONICLE battle) was short, but lovely...

...But the highlight is tonights MNS. We have Mata Nui pushing once more to fight Makuta Teridax - and fateful outcome it is.

-GRESHIOS

On JE... Yes. It's quite sad that this time the Golden Armor part was pretty much the comic experience with a few more lines. But I wonder if this was done to give the robots/ending a better screen time.

Although more detail is usually nice, I'm glad that the Golden Armour didn't become one of Bionicle's generic "Find the 6 X" plots, with them searching for near identical parts in identical desert.

The latest MNS is an interesting contradiction to the comic.

In this update, the entire Bota Magna moon hits Teridax (and seems to destroy his entire head, Metru Nui and all), whereas in the comic a chunk of Aqua Magna kills him.

Personally I prefer the MNS version, partly because it would make a better canon illustration. :laugh:

Did anybody ever state how many chapters were in MNS? The story seems to be almost completed, but would probably take a couple of updates to conclude and reflect on the entire Bionicle saga. Perhaps 35 chapters in total?

Although more detail is usually nice, I'm glad that the Golden Armour didn't become one of Bionicle's generic "Find the 6 X" plots, with them searching for near identical parts in identical desert.

The latest MNS is an interesting contradiction to the comic.

In this update, the entire Bota Magna moon hits Teridax (and seems to destroy his entire head, Metru Nui and all), whereas in the comic a chunk of Aqua Magna kills him.

Personally I prefer the MNS version, partly because it would make a better canon illustration. :laugh:

Did anybody ever state how many chapters were in MNS? The story seems to be almost completed, but would probably take a couple of updates to conclude and reflect on the entire Bionicle saga. Perhaps 35 chapters in total?

It was said it would run until mid-April. I guess Next week will see the last updates.

Nope, it's officially running right now. We're just about set up now, so a suggestion topic could be good for the EB community. Because we're obviously aware that the Bionicle fanbase extends far beyond just BZP.

- Tilius

Nope, it's officially running right now. We're just about set up now, so a suggestion topic could be good for the EB community. Because we're obviously aware that the Bionicle fanbase extends far beyond just BZP.

- Tilius

So you no longer release lists of fake names of future sets but are now a part of the official story team?

Just joking, good for you.

So you no longer release lists of fake names of future sets but are now a part of the official story team?

That comment made me laugh so hard.

So, does anyone notice that the new Battle Video is up? Takanuva vs. Rahkshi. The video was short, but now I realize that this is definitely not 100% stop-motion. There's gotta be some CGI in it, otherwise how would the Rahkshi hold its staff in one hand without modifications?

So, does anyone notice that the new Battle Video is up? Takanuva vs. Rahkshi. The video was short, but now I realize that this is definitely not 100% stop-motion. There's gotta be some CGI in it, otherwise how would the Rahkshi hold its staff in one hand without modifications?

Odd, because that's the video that made me think it actually is stop-motion.

rahkshiarm.png

Lookit that arm.

These are stop-motion. Definitely not "pure" sets, but stop-motion nonetheless.

(so the answer is "with modifications")

No clue how he got that, but the fact is that it's up on youtube.

Thoughts? Awesome.

-Mesonak

I think this is the first time in a few years that we've heard those motor sound effects coming from the characters.

I know. I personally love it for the nostalgia it elicits, even though it's kind of awkward hearing it for the first time in so long.

I've wondered for a while where the music from these videos and from the Mata Nui Saga comes from. It's not my favorite BIONICLE music of all time certainly (I liked the original 2001 music as well as Cryoshell's jams a lot more than this music or any of the music from the movies), but it'd still be nice to know where it comes from.

You can't tell me the Great Beings gave a damn about reinserting two so tiny pieces of rock into Spherus Magna. :laugh: I mean, I know the scale is off ( I hope), but it's just too funny if this is what all of Bionicle has been leading up to.

Anyone else feel the last few MNS have just rushed the end again? I hope Journey's End doesn't have it happening that quickly as well :/

@Xion: Yes, I had the same feeling. =/

Perhaps you guys should check BZPower for an epic announcement.

BIONICLE Digital Designer (Kind of.) :D

-Mesonak

@Xion: Yes, I had the same feeling. =/

Perhaps you guys should check BZPower for an epic announcement.

BIONICLE Digital Designer (Kind of.) :D

-Mesonak

That's nothing more than the BIONICLE parts available via LDD LEGO Universe Mode, which was revealed on this site. BZP obviously can't reveal that because part of the LU mode conditions was that you only link to it via the topic on Eurobricks, and BZP has a no-linking-to-sites-with-forums rule. But you're only going to get access to those parts from here.

Wait, wait. I'm not that familiar with the LDD concept.

Are we actually, at some point, gonna be able to buy and physically hold in our hands stuff like purple Kalmah armor and Mata green Tahu fireswords??

:oh: