RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

Can somebody please post some tahu pics?

I really want to see him.

That's unlikely, since no one (other than Front =_=) is known to have him yet.

Edited by Bfahome

That's unlikely, since no one (other than Front =_=) is known to have him yet.

LaughinMan has him, but he only has this attachment up since Brickshelf is spazzing. I don't even know if non-premier members can see attachments on BZP.

LaughinMan has him, but he only has this attachment up since Brickshelf is spazzing. I don't even know if non-premier members can see attachments on BZP.

rly?

k

Anyway this is the image.

O_O Hoy hell. Finally! The Stars have arrived!

(Sue it's about half a month sooner than they should have, but I'm not complaining. And I highly doubt anyone else is either.)

(Also, Tahu Star = WIN)

I've just realized that the Rahkshi Stars is the first set to have a transparent-colored 2008 hand joint!

And I really want to see Takanuva Stars now... Please tell me that somebody got him already!

I've just realized that the Rahkshi Stars is the first set to have a transparent-colored 2008 hand joint!

And I really want to see Takanuva Stars now... Please tell me that somebody got him already!

I do...

cacanuva.jpg

I really like Piraka/Nekktan and Rahkshi/Zirahk.The only thing I don't like about Nekktan is that his teeth are blue.

And Zirahk looks like some poisonous little tree frog. :laugh:

Edited by Kuzc050

This is EXACTLY why I'm so going to mod Takanuva Stars with a Staff of Light when I get him. Really, 2 swords? LEGO has officially lost it.

Technically it's 2 staffs. :tongue:

This is EXACTLY why I'm so going to mod Takanuva Stars with a Staff of Light when I get him. Really, 2 swords? LEGO has officially lost it.

Two swords are pretty awesome. =P

Two swords are pretty awesome. =P

But it does make him even more like Solek than he needed to be. I'm not sure why a staff or light wasn't able to be in the set..

But it does make him even more like Solek than he needed to be. I'm not sure why a staff or light wasn't able to be in the set..

*ahem*

006.jpg

Note aside from the different hand piece that's how the weapon is built.

Edited by Vezon

Not so much the similarities in the pieces, but your picture shows that Glatorian hands can't fit the staff piece. :hmpf_bad:

I guess that's that solved, but why two staffs?

That was not the point of the picture at all. I don

Edited by 80 Dollar

Well, at this point of the storyline, takanuva don't have his light staff anymore, they took it when he was in the kingdom alternate universe so you could say it "makes sense" that he doesn't have it in the set.

That was not the point of the picture at all. I don�t care about his weapons...

*cough* Solek *cough* body, legs, arms, head, color scheme *cough* Mazeka *cough*

Oh, excuse me.

I honestly think that aside from the color scheme, Takanuva doesn't look like Solek at all. Here's a list of the similarities and differences between the sets:

Similarities:

-Head

-Torso

-Color scheme

-Blades

Differences:

-Mask

-Limbs

-Feet

-Hands

-Solek has a jet pack, Taka does not

-Taka has torso armor, Solek does not

-Taka has shoulder armor, Solek does not

-Taka has rods attached to the ends of the blades, making them staffs, and Solek just has the blades

Overall I think Takanuva has more differences than the set's given credit for.

Edited by Vezon

It's Christmas before Christmas ! I'm bringing with me some new hot pictures of the stars a friend of mine found on 4chan. I've uploaded'em on Imageshack, and here they are !

http://img39.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1258388930011.jpg

Tahu, Takanuva and Skrall ! what else could you ask for, really ? Thanks to the anonymous on 4chan and to my friend Nurglish for that find.

Tahu looks incredibly awesome.

I have a feeling I'll be getting two of them. One who's normal and one with the golden armor.

Oh and for those who say that Bionicle isn't ending this year, here is a message from LEGO France on a french Bionicle forum, where it says that the bionicle STARS ARE the final bionicle sets :

« Pour parler de 2010, en effet, la gamme BIONICLE va connaître de grands changements. LEGO lance dès janvier 2010, 6 caractères redésignés des personnages préférés des fans depuis le lancement de la gamme en 2001. Comme vous le savez certainement, vous pourrez retrouver : Toa Tahu, takanuva, Gresh pour les Héros mais aussi un Piraka, un Rakhshi et Skrall. Cet assortiment Collector bénéficiera aussi d’un mécanisme de collection avec 6 éléments "dorés" dans chaque canette pour transformer Toa Tahu en Tahu Or et lui donner assez de puissance pour remporter la Bataille finale. Et ainsi conclure en beauté la saga Mata Nui et l’histoire BIONICLE que l’on connaît depuis le lancement de la gamme.

En septembre 2010, un nouvel assortiment issue d’une nouvelle gamme et tirée d’une nouvelle histoire sortira en magasin.

Cet assortiment n’est pas l’assortiment LEGO Ben 10 Alien Force qui sort lui aussi en Janvier 2010.

Je pourrais bien sûr partager davantage avec vous au sujet de ce nouveau gros lancement dès la fin décembre / début janvier prochains. »

Source : Bionicle Universe

For those who can't read french, it says what we already know about the golden tahu, and that the bionicle story is ending. The new theme (which is NOT Ben 10 Alien Force) will start in September with a new story.